The Student Room Group

HELP

Hello. UCAS says that
It is also important that you declare your full education history, including the most recent school, college or university you have attended or are currently attending.

But at the section Education it only requires to add schools/colleges. What if I am currently attending a university but I want to leave my course after the first year. Do I have to write the university in this section?
Original post by gintareek
Hello. UCAS says that
It is also important that you declare your full education history, including the most recent school, college or university you have attended or are currently attending.

But at the section Education it only requires to add schools/colleges. What if I am currently attending a university but I want to leave my course after the first year. Do I have to write the university in this section?

Yes you need to put your current university and course/modules in your education section.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Yes you need to put your current university and course/modules in your education section.

But if I will not receive any qualifications after finishing only one year then I can't even name my course. Or am I doing something wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending