The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, all the political parties including the Communists not just the Hindu nationalists, objected to the UNHRC going to J&K.

Pakistan allowing a third party to intervene in Kashmir is directly breaking the 1972 Shimla Agreement that Pakistan ITSELF signed which stated that J&K would be resolved BILATERALLY.

Secondly, if your Jihadi government has nothing to hide then why don't they allow journalists into Balochistan?

(Sources in my previous post)
(edited 7 years ago)
Why are Indians changing the topic to Baluchistan which is in a lot better compared to occupied Kashmir? Secondly Indian interference in balochistan is responsible for these acts
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNQ0KeXtrjfo&ved=0ahUKEwir2OizrNzPAhXCPRoKHUaTDfsQtwIIIDAB&usg=AFQjCNHrI0iy1KkQGHhRX9uYs6CZLNt57g
I and many other Pakistanis agree that Bakochistanis are treated poorly by the Pakistani administration however balochistan is Pakistan's internal matter while Kashmir is supposed to have a referendum according to the UN resolution passed 60 years ago and that is the concern of both countries
Original post by AlvlVictim
I and many other Pakistanis agree that Bakochistanis are treated poorly by the Pakistani administration however balochistan is Pakistan's internal matter while Kashmir is supposed to have a referendum according to the UN resolution passed 60 years ago and that is the concern of both countries

:lol:

Hang on, YOU were the one complaining that the UN is an organisation that has no power on a previous page, so why are you referring to any resolution or the institution of the UN at all? :dontknow:

But now that you have, I was hoping you would pick up on UN Security Council Resolution 47.

Have you read the Resolution?
http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)

It has 3 steps which are sequential and conditional. Which means first step has to be acted upon and then 2nd and 3rd steps can be taken

First step is that PAKISTAN has to remove entire military, tribals and Pakistani nationals that were not part of the former Princely state of Jammu and Kashmir and who entered for the purpose of fighting. This means Pakistan army, tribals and people that entered into Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan from other parts of Pakistan ALL have to leave.

Second step is that India removes its military from Indian administered Jammu and Kashmir but is allowed to keep sufficient forces for the maintenance of law and order and support of civilian power.

Third step is that referendum is to be conducted.

Pakistanis are so upset about the referendum that never happened, but you only have your own government to blame because the first step was never acted upon by Pakistan in the first place. So how can you expect steps 2 and 3 to be acted upon when they were conditional on step 1 being acted upon?

The Truce Agreement between India and Pakistan at the UN:
http://repository.un.org/bitstream/handle/11176/87642/S_995-EN.pdf

"1. As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State."

Indirectly, the UN is saying that Pakistan lied on the question of whether there were Pakistani troops in J&K.

The resolutions that state that people from other parts of Pakistan that have entered into J&K are to leave, it also says that those who were normally resident of the State who have left because of disturbances are also to return.
That way any referendum will be fair.
In 1980s Jihadi militants forced 100,000 Kashmiri Pandits to leave and are not allowing them to return to their homes in the Valley.
Similarly people from other parts of Pakistan who have settled in AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan are higly unlikely to leave.
So how can any referendum be fair?
Original post by Indian_Muslim
:lol:

In 1980s Jihadi militants forced 100,000 Kashmiri Pandits to leave and are not allowing them to return to their homes in the Valley.
So how can any referendum be fair?

Source?
Source?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35923237

"It also tore apart the centuries-old harmony that existed between the majority Muslim and tiny but influential Hindu communities, after the latter was terrorised into leaving.
Muslim militant groups targeted Hindus by killing their men, burning their homes and damaging their places of worship. Mosques would make calls for them to leave the valley."

"According to one estimate, 3,000-5,000 Pandits are left in the valley today - a far cry from the 300,000 who used to live there. These few thousand are scattered over 185 places in the valley, where seven million people live.
Today the Pandits are condemned to live a life of anonymity in their own homeland."
(edited 7 years ago)
No where in the article does it say that 100000 were driven out in 1980s
The Shimla agreement ruled out external 3rd party interference( Whether it be the UN or a third country, and the UN has to honor it since your beloved Bhutto signed it, )or a plebiscite
So Pakistan raising the "Kashmir issue" in the UN is illegal, so India can legally attack and annex all the territories the Indian armed forces had captured in the 71' Bangladesh liberation/13 Day war (Eg Gilgit Baltistan, parts of Sialkot, sindh etc) and no Nation(they wont anyway everyone knows Pakistan is an International jihadi migrane) or organization in the world can do anything about it or oppose India if India were to decide to Invade.
Because Pakistan is not honouring the Shimla agreement , India can take steps

The Shimla agreement was signed out of goodwill and all the 90,000-93,000 Pakistani POWs, Captured territories were given back to Pakistan out of pity for Bhutto and Pakistan because Indra thaught that this was the last chance Pakistan would have at democracy and Zulifikar ali bhutto begged her because he was scared of a army coup.

So that Pakistan could have some of its lost "Dignity" back
(edited 7 years ago)
The 3,00,000 claim is an underestimate by the BBC
Its probably more like 4,00,000-8,00,000

Most of them have settled in the NCR region or other Major cities a fewer number immigrated to Jammu or Overseas
So highly unlikely to ever return to the Hell that Kashmir and Jihadi groups had become for them

Even the Ladakis(People from Ladakh) and people from Leh are demanding for Ladakh&Leh to be seperated from the Conflict ridden Kashmir and wantLadakhk& leh to be declared a seperate Union territory directly to be governed by the center. Now people in Jammu are starting to demand for the same and protest against being included with kashmir

Also when the Kashmir resolution was passed in the UNGA aksai chin was part of the Kingdom of Jammu and Kashmir but it was later annexed by China, so if a plebiscite is truly to be carried out then the same resolution should be applied on aksai chin aswell and China is never going to let that happen so.....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Idunno99
The Shimla agreement ruled out external 3rd party interference( Whether it be the UN or a third country, and the UN has to honor it since your beloved Bhutto signed it, )or a plebiscite
So Pakistan raising the "Kashmir issue" in the UN is illegal, so India can legally attack and annex all the territories the Indian armed forces had captured in the 71' Bangladesh liberation/13 Day war (Eg Gilgit Baltistan parts of Sialkot, sindh etc) and no Nation(they wont anyway everyone knows Pakistan is an International jihadi migrane) or organization in the world can do anything about it or oppose India if India were to decide to Invade.
Because Pakistan is not honouring the Shimla agreement , India can take steps

The Shimla agreement was signed out of goodwill and all the 90,000-93,000 Pakistani POWs, Captured territories were given back to Pakistan out of pity for Bhutto and Pakistan because Indra thaught that this was the last chance Pakistan would have at democracy and Zulifikar ali bhutto begged her because he was scared of a army coup.

So that Pakistan could have some of its lost "Dignity" back

The only thing that's stopping India is that they don't have the military strength and what parts of sindh and GB did they capture may I know pls
No where in the article does it say that 100000 were driven out in 1980s

Apologise it was a mistake on my behalf. It was 1990s not 1980s. And the most conservative figure I have seen published elsewhere was 100,000. But as you can see the BBC source says 300,000.
3 Wars that you supposedly won and Pakistan is still here and Kashniris are still fighting for independence 😊. I like how you conveniently forgot 1965

2nd largest army, nuclear weapons and power, 4th largest airforce, top 10 defence budget, top notch space program, SLBM capability. Aircraft carrier (and more to come)...excellent navy, ELINT and AWACS much superior to yours.

we will decimate you. and all the anti india/pro pakshitan elements in india and kashmir. Just watch.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlwaysFitin'
2nd largest army, nuclear weapons and power, 4th largest airforce, top 10 defence budget, top notch space program, SLBM capability. Aircraft carrier (and more to come)...excellent navy, ELINT and AWACS much superior to yours.

we will decimate you. and all the anti india/pro pakshitan elements in india and kashmir. Just watch.

Indias a great nation with a powerful army but I wouldn't sleep on Pakistan if I were you, us Pakis will surprise you and embarrass Indian forces more than the Chinese did 😂😂

Anyway all big talk aside I truly wish the split never happened, one nation would've been better.
Original post by ApplyYourself
Indias a great nation with a powerful army but I wouldn't sleep on Pakistan if I were you, us Pakis will surprise you and embarrass Indian forces more than the Chinese did 😂😂

Anyway all big talk aside I truly wish the split never happened, one nation would've been better.

lol keep dreaming. we lost against the chinese due to our politicians and learnt many lessons from it. One nation? Lol pakistan is a shitestain on the face of this universe, keep it.
Original post by AlwaysFitin'

All this and still can't suppress Kashmiri's freedom movement and regularly lose many worthless soldiers like at URI. Immense embarrassment for people who are keen to destroy Pakistan
both countries sucks bawls .. one is an islamic terrorist country ... india is a hindu terrorist country ...

i hope both end up in a nuclear war and anihilate each other ...
Original post by 123teddy
both countries sucks bawls .. one is an islamic terrorist country ... india is a hindu terrorist country ...

*suck *balls *Islamic *Hindu *India :smile:
Original post by 123teddy

annihilate*

lol balouchistan is 'pakistans internal matter' but indian kashmir is not an indian internal matter? Shows why you are a perfect example of the 30 years of ISI brainwashing process because paksitan is only interested in land grabbing and creating a satellite state of kashmir under its own control - why else has it tried to invade it 3 times ( unsuccessfully) ? Balouchistan was granted its sovereingty in the orignal Mountbatten, by then Jinnah renaged on his promise and sent his army in to crush any dissent. this opression has been going on from year dot of paksitans existence. If anyone is going to lecture on how to main human rights , its not pakistan, where people are judicially sentenced to death for not being a muslim ( see Asia Bibi case) . so why not make your government have its own referendums? the reason becuase if they did, pakistan would lose balouchistan, as well the waziris/ pashtouns too. inda and pakistan were partitoned and kashmir partioned too, Specifically so that the muslims could choose to go live in an islamic state if they wished. the fact that over 100 million chose to stay in india
Original post by ApplyYourself

like pakistan suprised the americans by not doing anything when they flew 3 blackhawk attack choppers into their airspace and blew up the worlds most famous islamists house? very surprising. I terms of 'embarrasments
' , pakistan is a world famous laughing stock - it still holds the world record for mass surrender of an army since the nazis in wwii

Latest

Trending

Trending