The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Does Imperial interview for engineering?

When placing my choices in UCAS it mentioned that for Cambridge an interview and test would be needed. However for Imperial it didn't mention anything. From what i've heard Imperial has interviews as well.. Does anyone know what style they are in.. are there physics/maths questions or just general interviews?
I was wondering the same thing. I applied for Material Engineering and there was nowhere where it said they interview but this morning I got an email directly from Imperial inviting me to an interview. I guess it depends what engineering you are doing but it is quite likely I think.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Yes, they do. I was under the impression that they interview for all courses.
Original post by theo.515
When placing my choices in UCAS it mentioned that for Cambridge an interview and test would be needed. However for Imperial it didn't mention anything. From what i've heard Imperial has interviews as well.. Does anyone know what style they are in.. are there physics/maths questions or just general interviews?

Yeah I think you will get an interview.
Reply 4
Hi, Most degrees interview after it depends, for some of us in my course we have been lucky and didn't get any interview but the ones who did have one saidd it was mostly personal motivation rather than physics/mathematics stuff except for aeronautical engineering I heard.
Good luck,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending