The Student Room Group

How can anyone vote Hillary Clinton?

Who would vote for a full on Corrupt Leader?

Leaked e-mail showing how she has begun to hate everyday Americans.

Her rally's are so small and against her, I don't see her winning.

[video="youtube;i1ytss9lfFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ytss9lfFs[/video]

Look at 8:50 the crowd goes crazy with "**** Hillary"

I can't see her winning. All I see is fake media polls and twisted stories.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So many republicans must be kicking themselves.. Any half decent candidate and I have little doubt they would have walked this election, with how problematic Hillary has become... but despite having a very divisive democrat candidate, they are still likely to loose because somehow they managed to **** up their nomination even more!
They're picking the lesser of two evils within this election...
How can anyone vote Trump?
Trump said in an interview that he would only run as a republican because theyre the stupid sooooo
Original post by 2016_GCSE

:lol: You're not very bright, are you? The email is about Hillary Clinton hating using the term "everyday Americans" as a political descriptor, not that she hates the people themselves. It is very clear that is the meaning.

Her "rally's" [sic: rallies] are so small and "against her"? What does that even mean?

There is no question that if the polls stay as they are now, Clinton is going to walk the election and Trump will go down to a bad defeat. It's so pathetic how Trumpites are so detached from reality, so deeply inside the cult bubble, that they genuinely believe he's winning.

I can't wait for election day to rub Trump's loss in your face and taste your salty tears :smile:

How can anyone vote Hillary Clinton?

The real question is how anyone can support that sick pervert, the pedophile rapist Donald Trump? How can any claimed conservative support a candidate who is so weak and unpatriotic, who can't stop talking America down and saying that the country is pathetic and falling apart, who is so weak on ISIS that he proposed surrendering to them by making Syria a "free zone" for them, who is so in hock to the Russians that he regularly makes clear his intention to bend over for Vlad Putin?

Trump is a moron, he has completely alienated so many people that he now has no chance of winning the election. No candidate has ever come back from this far behind to win; the candidate that is ahead in the polls in mid-October has gone on to win every election since 1952. Trump is about to go down, and I can't wait to watch his meltdown (and that of his supporters) when that happens; you guys genuinely don't realise how detached you are from the opinions of ordinary. sane people. You don't realise how far on the fringe you are. You're going to get a sharp shock on election day
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by AlexanderHam
:lol: You're not very bright, are you? The email is about Hillary Clinton hating using the term "everyday Americans" as a political descriptor, not that she hates the people themselves. It is very clear that is the meaning.

Her "rally's" [sic: rallies] are so small and "against her"? What does that even mean?

There is no question that if the polls stay as they are now, Clinton is going to walk the election and Trump will go down to a bad defeat. It's so pathetic how Trumpites are so detached from reality, so deeply inside the cult bubble, that they genuinely believe he's winning.

I can't wait for election day to rub Trump's loss in your face and taste your salty tears :smile:

Polls are absolute rubbish. Polls before Brexit were absolutely different from the real vote.

Also you won't have time to rub those salty tears because Russia despises Hillary and are really preparing for war right now.

[video="youtube;3mILSIyBKLs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mILSIyBKLs[/video]

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q?il=0

And her rallies turn against her with people holding up t-shirts and others shouting "**** Hillary."
What kind of muppet DOESNT THINK Clinton is going to win now? Her leads is 11 points national.

The game is over.

Crooked Donald, the pathetic scumbag that he is, has too many haters - even more than Hilary.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
What kind of muppet DOESNT THINK Clinton is going to win now?

The game is over.

Crooked Donald, the pathetic scumbag that he is, has too many haters - even more than Hilary.

Yet his rally's are larger?

Trump has less interruptions at his rallies from audiences.

Some polls still put him ahead.

Debate polls MOSTLY put him ahead of Hillary.
Polls are absolute rubbish. Polls before Brexit were absolutely different from the real vote.

You are confused. Quite a few polls indicated that Brexit had a lead in the week leading up to the vote, and pretty much all the polls were within the margin of error (knowing the general level of intelligence of Trump supporters, you probably don't even know what 'margin of error' means).

Given Clinton now has around a 7 point lead, she is well ahead of the margin of error and is clearly in a winning position. Trump simply cannot win by only appealing to non-college educated white men; he needs to reach out to a broader group of people. To independent voters, to college-educated women, to Latinos. He has done none of that; he has not only failed to reach out to expand his coalition, but he's not even holding on to the support he did have (if he can't even get the support of his own party, how will he convince independents?).

The fact that you genuinely believe Trump is wining just goes to show how emotion rather than fact is the driving force in your thoughts and beliefs. You are highly emotional about this and you want Trump to win so you just accept any old horse **** whines that come out from his campaign about "rigged polls" and the evil "mainstream media". I can't wait for election day to see you eat your words :smile:

At this point, I'm no longer surprised at length the supporters of the weak, unpatriotic, rapist pedophile Trump will go to deny reality.
Yet his rally's are larger?

Trump has less interruptions at his rallies from audiences.

in 2012, the Republican nominee against Obama got 30,000 people regularly at his rallies. He still lost.

This time, Crooked Donald gets only 25,000, so actually it is less than previous years.

Only someone like Trump could boast about that kind of thing - and regardless rally size means nothing.

No polls put him ahead; even the LA Times / USC poll that was always favourable to Trump now shows them neck and neck. The RCP polling average of all the polls clearly shows Trump is losing badly.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Fivethirtyeight, which predicted almost exactly the outcome of the 2012 election, now calculates Clinton has around a 90% chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

No, a few online polls showed him ahead. Online polls that are completely unscientific and which his supporters all inform each other to vote on because they are desperately insecure about how badly he is doing.

Most of the scientifically-conducted polls showed Clinton winning both debates. And the overall polling situation is that Trump is imploding. You seem incapable of coming to grips with reality, you remind me of the desperate Romney supporters in 2012 who kept insisting he was going to win when it was clear he could not. And Romney was running closer to Obama than Trump is to Clinton. You people are even more delusional than they were
Reply 12
in 2012, the Republican nominee against Obama got 30,000 people regularly at his rallies. He still lost.

This time, Crooked Donald gets only 25,000, so actually it is less than previous years.

Only someone like Trump could boast about that kind of thing - and regardless rally size means nothing.

Well it shows interest in the candidate. Polls can be fake for all we know.

To see people supporting is the best way to understand how the race is going.

Many media outlets fund Clinton which is why I can't believe CNN otherwise known Clinton News Network and a few others.

It reminds me of Corbyn supporters; they say "Look, everywhere Corbyn goes he has people come out to support him. Therefore he must be more popular than the Conservatives" even though if it was true, that popularity would be reflected in the polls.

It's the same with Trump; he can draw in people to rallies. That has no actual bearing on the fact he is clearly losing the election. His supporters are completely delusional, they have to desperately cling to conspiracy theories about all the polls being rigged. And when they lose, they will whine and cry and claim the election itself was rigged. They really are pathetic
Why should I vote for Trump who has never cared about normal people his whole life?
Original post by fallen_acorns
So many republicans must be kicking themselves.. Any half decent candidate and I have little doubt they would have walked this election, with how problematic Hillary has become... but despite having a very divisive democrat candidate, they are still likely to loose because somehow they managed to **** up their nomination even more!

trump seemed an odd selection. but then i suppose that how US election system works- if you have the funds , you can run. maybe they assumed Hillary was so flawed as a candidate even trump could beat her.

i still dont really get the 2 party - two candidtae system. for the bastion of democracy, seems odd theyd force the people to choose from a narrow slection of just two politicial groups
At this point it's all about choosing the lesser evil~

... but i must admit that at this point with all the information/ disinformation i sometimes doubt she is the 'lesser evil' . But she remains the more sensible choice ..

Too bad Trump is the other option :biggrin:
Reply 18

[video="youtube;i1ytss9lfFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ytss9lfFs[/video]

Look at 8:50 the crowd goes crazy with "**** Hillary"

I can't see her winning. All I see is fake media polls and twisted stories.

" I know she hates everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once more when she...."

How does that sentence make sense in the context of her talking about Americans, rather than simply the phrase "everyday Americans"
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Aj12
" I know she hates everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once more when she...."

How does that sentence make sense in the context of her talking about Americans, rather than simply the phrase "everyday Americans"

The way I read it is that the phrase will be used against her if she runs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending