The Student Room Group

Do I need to meet entry requirements for University before applying?

Lets say that I apply to Leeds University for a Law degree, the University states that you need at least a B in English Language GCSE. I obtained a C in English Language GCSE. and I think this June is my last chance to retake in my college with the old specification with my old controlled assessments. Is it worth retaking to get a B? Do some Russel Universities give an offer if you have a C in English Language?
Original post by anonymous472
Lets say that I apply to Leeds University for a Law degree, the University states that you need at least a B in English Language GCSE. I obtained a C in English Language GCSE. and I think this June is my last chance to retake in my college with the old specification with my old controlled assessments. Is it worth retaking to get a B? Do some Russel Universities give an offer if you have a C in English Language?

They can be very strict on gcse requirements, give admissions a call and ask what their policy is on resits.
Original post by anonymous472

Call them and ask if they're ok with you re-sitting English Language for a B.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending