The Student Room Group

How Unis Choose Us

Okay so I have my mind fully set on one university and I've emailed them quite a bit past these two years and what not. I'm applying there twice on my UCAS application.. Will that uni sway towards me due to me applying twice or not? I understand if my personal statement was crap and I showed no sign of knowledge for the subject I want to study they wouldn't give me the time of day but I'm sure my personal statement isn't too bad... Any know?
Original post by alevelssuck_
Okay so I have my mind fully set on one university and I've emailed them quite a bit past these two years and what not. I'm applying there twice on my UCAS application.. Will that uni sway towards me due to me applying twice or not? I understand if my personal statement was crap and I showed no sign of knowledge for the subject I want to study they wouldn't give me the time of day but I'm sure my personal statement isn't too bad... Any know?

Using that uni as two choices won't realistically increase your chances that much.
You should first think about the course you want, not necessarily the university. But anyways you can apply to different courses at the same university but it should be focused around the same subject (idk like Maths and then Applied maths or something)
Original post by IcedArizona
You should first think about the course you want, not necessarily the university. But anyways you can apply to different courses at the same university but it should be focused around the same subject (idk like Maths and then Applied maths or something)

Yeah that's what I done. I applied for economics and politics and then just pure politics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending