The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Angry really doesn't express how I feeling right now.
Even though I have Aguero, I'm actually a little pleased he missed that penalty on the basis that a lot of people will have captained him..

Sanchez only with an assist so far but a goal would really save my week.

So bad so far..
I'm just getting fed up with this game tbh

It isn't even fun anymore...
I just went from 31 to 22 with that penalty MISS and lost clean sheet. Stekelenberg in god mode

Posted from TSR Mobile
WBA (Foster) clean sheet lost in the 90th. Is this real life?
Can't be many high scorers this week?

I know Costa, Allen, Walcott, Stanislas and Stekelenburg have all scored well but they can't have that high ownership?
I had Aguero captained and de Bruyne in my team , don't think I've ever cheered the loss of fpl points as much as when they missed those penalties though as an Everton fan :tongue:
A massive 16 points from 7 players (including captain).
Original post by Zerforax

I know Costa, Allen, Walcott, Stanislas and Stekelenburg have all scored well but they can't have that high ownership?

I own the first pair and I know I few who own Walcott, but the others would just be budget/lucky ownership really.

My captain gets -2 points 😂

25% of players captained Aguero :lol:

It'll be a poor week all round tbh, which gives me some satisfaction that I at least have 4 players left.
A massive 16 points from 7 players (including captain).

Me exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like I'll have to take out Evans now too. I like the look of cresswell, price gone down cos of injury and gets decent attacking points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swapped c from Aguero to Sanchez 10 minutes before deadline. Pretty much only thing thats gone for me
Reply 1233
Costa (c) Aguero (v), dodged a bullet there.

And you just know there's going to be someone out there who triple captained Aguero today, I think I'd quit FPL for good if I got -3 from my triple captain :redface:
Aguero (c), Benteke and Ibra. Let's see what Ibra can do.
Benteke just missed penalty. Thankfully don't have him.
I think little wizard may be having a breakdown!

Callum Wilson is one to keep your eye on. Benteke will be a good option through the season, but despite his goals, his BPs have been low so far, so his output his looking poor as it stands. One to keep an eye on anyway.
Original post by Gob Bluth
I think little wizard may be having a breakdown!

Callum Wilson is one to keep your eye on. Benteke will be a good option through the season, but despite his goals, his BPs have been low so far, so his output his looking poor as it stands. One to keep an eye on anyway.

He's usually reliable from the spot - Harry Redknapp having a nightmare there.

If Ibra misses a pen I will quit. Somebody can take over my team. Too stressful, man.*
Now you don't want penalty takers in your team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Minus 3 points from Aguero and Benteke, are you ****ing kidding me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest