The Student Room Group

Interview Help?

Hii!! I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, this is my first post and I'm quite confused about where I should be posting this.

Anyways, I recently got accepted for an interview for University of Cambridge (open application) for the law undergraduate course, and I could not be more nervous. Totally ruined my first and only mock interview. This interview was arranged by my education agent and I have about one more week till the actual interview (Interview date : 24th October 2016)

So, are there any advice for my upcoming interview? If anyone is willing to help conduct a mock interview with me, that would be excellent and much appreciated. PM me if possible? I know I sound desperate but I really am, seeing as I don't know anyone that is familiar with the Oxbridge interview whatsoever and I really am determined to get into Cambridge.

PS, I saw a few threads but those were all before 2010 and I heard that Oxbridge are changing their style of interviewing students?
Reply 1
Original post by AsianRabbit
Hii!! I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, this is my first post and I'm quite confused about where I should be posting this.

Anyways, I recently got accepted for an interview for University of Cambridge (open application) for the law undergraduate course, and I could not be more nervous. Totally ruined my first and only mock interview. This interview was arranged by my education agent and I have about one more week till the actual interview (Interview date : 24th October 2016)

So, are there any advice for my upcoming interview? If anyone is willing to help conduct a mock interview with me, that would be excellent and much appreciated. PM me if possible? I know I sound desperate but I really am, seeing as I don't know anyone that is familiar with the Oxbridge interview whatsoever and I really am determined to get into Cambridge.

PS, I saw a few threads but those were all before 2010 and I heard that Oxbridge are changing their style of interviewing students?

This video should be of some help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSu5Y8XqNDE

Also, how do you have an interview this early on?
Reply 2
Also, how do you have an interview this early on?

Students who are having their interview conducted overseas are interviewed much earlier, around this time of year, which I think is a bit unfortunate cuz we don't get much time to prepare and no subsequent interviews after that.

Thanks for the help! ^^

Quick Reply