The Student Room Group

Shaving my head.

Should I? I've been thinking about it for a long time now. I wouldn't do it in the near future but next year or something. :dontknow:
Reply 1
For what cause? Your hair is really nice though.
Not a good look fam :colonhash:
Original post by UWS
For what cause? Your hair is really nice though.

I just want to start over with my hair. I've always had it long, and I feel this urge to get rid of it all and grow it again healthier. Plus, I could fundraise too.
Reply 4
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I just want to start over with my hair. I've always had it long, and I feel this urge to get rid of it all and grow it again healthier. Plus, I could fundraise too.

Although we have completely different hair, I understand the urge.
Issue is I look terrifying with my head shaved, BUT it is fun to feel a bald head again.
Do it if you really feel like it but it'll take some time to get long.
Reply 5

I would imagine it took many years for your hair to grow that long though. Would you wanna get rid of all that hard work? Then of course you'd have to grow it back to that length which could take another few years. You could always get a normal cut or a trim.
Reply 6
really? maybe getting it cut shorter but shaving it????
Reply 7
Seriously do it. Post pics after. I need to see the results :'D
Original post by UWS
I would imagine it took many years for your hair to grow that long though. Would you wanna get rid of all that hard work? Then of course you'd have to grow it back to that length which could take another few years. You could always get a normal cut or a trim.

Original post by mkap
really? maybe getting it cut shorter but shaving it????

I have a bit of a 'go big or go home' attitude. :colondollar:
Should I? I've been thinking about it for a long time now. I wouldn't do it in the near future but next year or something. :dontknow:

I think you should

One of my close friends shaved her head and her hair didn't take long to grow back and it looked better than before :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Go for it

You'll be a real eye-candy for us lads you know.

Spoiler

I think your hair is lovely :yes: but it's a very personal choice so make sure you do it for you. :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest