The Student Room Group

Ucas tarrif points help

So the course and uni i want to go to require me to have 112 tarriff points, at AS, I got a grade D and M2.. with total 'points' of 205 - i don't know if this is UCAS points or what but if someone could tell me how to calculate tarriff points from that it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
do you mean as in DM btec grades?
Original post by KHARKU
So the course and uni i want to go to require me to have 112 tarriff points, at AS, I got a grade D and M2.. with total 'points' of 205 - i don't know if this is UCAS points or what but if someone could tell me how to calculate tarriff points from that it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
do you mean as in DM btec grades?

no i got a D in government and politics AS with total points 90
and an M2 in global perspectives (PREU/SC instead of GCE/ASB) with total points 115
Original post by KHARKU

There is a new points system for 2017 applications.
Everything you need to know about points is on the UCAS web site here
https://www.ucas.com/advisers/guides-and-resources/tariff-2017

An AS grade D is worth 10 points.
A full pre-U M2 is worth 40, or is it just a short course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by gdunne42
There is a new points system for 2017 applications.
Everything you need to know about points is on the UCAS web site here
https://www.ucas.com/advisers/guides-and-resources/tariff-2017

An AS grade D is worth 10 points.
A full pre-U M2 is worth 40, or is it just a short course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it was full course, thanks so much, with my current predicted grades i should be able to get 112 ucas tariff points.. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending