The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Hi?

how are you?
Original post by RossB1702
Yeah Claire is very smashable as well but I still choose Penny. How's maths going for you anyway ? For me it's been a s**t load of curve sketching and differentiation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL at smashable! I understand though.

For me maths isn't going great. It has been a sh*t load, and I really do mean a sh*t load of Integration and differentiation. Most of the algebra is ok (we have algebra and calculus classes for AH Maths). Algebra has been stuff like Matrices, Partial fractions etc which is ok. Calculus sucks crap tho. Like major crap. I have a test when I get back and I know literally nothing :frown:
I'm surprised to see that this thread is even still going.
It has made me laugh a fair bit though with the OP's childish attitude.
Keep it up love, some people really need a bit of humor nowadays.
Original post by .........Jeff458

For me maths isn't going great. It has been a sh*t load, and I really do mean a sh*t load of Integration and differentiation. Most of the algebra is ok (we have algebra and calculus classes for AH Maths). Algebra has been stuff like Matrices, Partial fractions etc which is ok. Calculus sucks crap tho. Like major crap. I have a test when I get back and I know literally nothing :frown:

Just study over this break and you'll do fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because they are young men. Lads. And usually the one who goes on about it the most, in this case "Jay" is the one who never gets any, and it's the same in real life.
Original post by .........Jeff458

I don't know why they don't just teach the basics these days. You'll never use Algebra unless you go into Economics or Computer Science and then you don't even need it then. Everyone has a smartphone which is capable of doing all the maths shite nobody wants to do and in business there are spreadsheets and SPSS for stats etc.
Just study over this break and you'll do fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man, I'm trying.
Original post by Cisco Kid
I don't know why they don't just teach the basics these days. You'll never use Algebra unless you go into Economics or Computer Science and then you don't even need it then. Everyone has a smartphone which is capable of doing all the maths shite nobody wants to do and in business there are spreadsheets and SPSS for stats etc.

I don't like maths. Simple as!
Original post by Jeff458(#16)
Yeah man, I'm trying.

I don't like maths. Simple as!

At it again. The more they ban you the more powerful you become.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1476557280.134941.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
At it again. The more they ban you the more powerful you become.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1476557280.134941.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha I don't even know what I did!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest