The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

115 883
115 886
Original post by Amazing Crust
I don't hate or like him, I just post the questions to entertain spotify95 after James_W sent him that letter.

I don't like him though; he threatened to disconnect me! :frown:

Original post by mr T 999

Didn't perplex had it 1st before pt deleted a post? :hmmmm2:

PerplexingGeode had it and pinkteddyx64 posted two incorrect numbers, either side of the 100... and refused to edit!

Evening :smile:

Apologies for the lack of responses; I am currently sorting out the transfer of emails from my old university address to my new one :smile: as my university have switched from a Gmail based system to an Outlook based system.

Original post by spotify95
Evening :smile:

Apologies for the lack of responses; I am currently sorting out the transfer of emails from my old university address to my new one :smile: as my university have switched from a Gmail based system to an Outlook based system.

Evening Spotify :smile:

No worries, I understand. :smile: I see, good luck with that! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
115899:smile:
solo effort here...
Original post by spotify95
DS started theirs sometime in 2011, can't remember when though. They finished theirs earlier this year.

Their rules are fundamentally the same, except that they always had a 5 post rule in place. The TSR version started off with a 5 post rule but it has since been increased to 10.

So they finished theirs in 5 years!!!! :zomg: it's been 3 years for us and were no where close to the million post. Damn were going to slow, we'll be lucky if we can finish it within 10 years.

Latest