The Student Room Group

Why is she doing this???

Didn't text this girl for a day as I was away. Text her like
An hour ago she read and replied right away then sent her one back and she's just ignored it? Why? She's still on Snapchat and stuff?? Is she just doing the same thing to me or what?? So confused
Original post by Anonymous
Didn't text this girl for a day as I was away. Text her like
An hour ago she read and replied right away then sent her one back and she's just ignored it? Why? She's still on Snapchat and stuff?? Is she just doing the same thing to me or what?? So confused

It's been less than an hour I presume? Relax a bit, it could be that she's just busy right now or something.
Reply 2
Maybe she has a life and is not committing her whole time to text you? Chill out, it's been an hour as you said. Don't be too needy, just wait and do something to pass the time.
She may not have seen it yet. And she may not actually be on Snapchat.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Maybe she has a life and is not committing her whole time to text you? Chill out, it's been an hour as you said. Don't be too needy, just wait and do something to pass the time.

It's her mums birthday I guess. She's posting pics on Snapchat though of her mum. Should I be worried like?
Reply 5
It's her mums birthday I guess. She's posting pics on Snapchat though of her mum. Should I be worried like?

She's spending time with her mum. You can't expect a girl to be texting you non stop, she has her own life to live. Relax bro.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
She's spending time with her mum. You can't expect a girl to be texting you non stop, she has her own life to live. Relax bro.

Yeah I guess maybe I'm overthinking it?
Yeah I guess maybe I'm overthinking it?

Yes you are. Not all of us will reply instantly.
Reply 8
She is just having a life, you will get used to it don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending