The Student Room Group

Hardest part of M1?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That could be me being excessively stupid :tongue:

I'm sure that's not the case, we all have our moments of '''''glory''''' haha
Reply 21
M1 is usually quite alright for the majority of people (judging by my school), but that means grade boundaries go up. Unfortunately, that meant because I read a question wrong (from part(i), ouch) that M1 ended up being my worst Maths module at AS aha :redface:.

So if you do basic exam technique and check over your answers (which I obviously didnt do), you should be sorted :gthumb:
Original post by Qinge
I'm sure that's not the case, we all have our moments of '''''glory''''' haha

:rofl:
Reply 23
Original post by Xsk
M1 is usually quite alright for the majority of people (judging by my school), but that means grade boundaries go up. Unfortunately, that meant because I read a question wrong (from part(i), ouch) that M1 ended up being my worst Maths module at AS aha :redface:.

So if you do basic exam technique and check over your answers (which I obviously didnt do), you should be sorted :gthumb:

Would you mind me asking if your sixth form is private or very selective because I've found it quite rare for a whole class to be great at a topic even if the teacher is amazing there's always that one lazy person.

Speaking of exam blunders, in my C2 I did an entire question in degrees only to realise it wanted radians. I died a lot inside when I heard the '5 minutes left'

Quick Reply

Latest