The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Someone who can adapt to different types of people in society - but some people may see this as 2 faced. hmmm, tough one.

I'd go, Michael Jackson
(edited 7 years ago)
Mary Berry
Abdul Sattar Edhi
Reply 4
Robin Williams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tom Hanks.
mary berry
Reply 7
I bet if people were to be educated about the true characteristics and the perfect manners of the prophet Muhammed (SAW), there would be no reason why he wouldn't be admired and loved by all. And then for people to implement those characteristics would change the entire world.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd say Wil Wheaton
Reply 9
Original post by 16characterlimit
Someone a lot less polite than me is probably going to point out a few flaws with that view.

I know, which is why I said if people were educated about his true characteristics as opposed to having pre-concieved notions set by the media.
Original post by _howl
I bet if people were to be educated about the true characteristics and the perfect manners of the prophet Muhammed (SAW), there would be no reason why he wouldn't be admired and loved by all. And then for people to implement those characteristics would change the entire world.

Didn't he once behead a whole tribe of jews? Well you are right it would certainly change the entire world.
Cristiano Ronaldo.

Look at his hair. Then his muscles (Whole body). No arguing possible
Filthy Frank and Idubbbz
Original post by Frank Peters
Filthy Frank and Idubbbz

ey boss that's pretty good!
Hmmm, Enya. [video="youtube;a7TzJezL07s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7TzJezL07s[/video]
Original post by retro_turtles
ey boss that's pretty good!

nyyeeeesss
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
I'd say Wil Wheaton

Everyone hates him as Wesley Crusher though.

Well, not everyone.

And mainly the jumpers.
A person who is compassionate and merciful
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
I'd say Wil Wheaton

I remember hearing his name in the Big Bang theory
Original post by retro_turtles
Mary Berry

I agree

Latest