The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Hi. @mr T 999 runs the hundred post competition so ask him to clarify the rules. As far as I understand it, as long as the number is edited to be correct, the win is granted. Not sure if this applies to cases where the rule 16b is required.

Thanks for explaining that.

And amazing crust sure made a quick reappearance though.

116 022
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
I see, yes! That does look like you'll need a good clear out then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep - although I won't be able to get it down too much, I'm sure I could save a couple of GB by getting rid of junk that I don't need, and moving the large emails with attachments to my new university address (which has a 49.5GB limit instead of 15GB).

Original post by parsn1p
Have i done them right?
The ones you've edited are now correct yes. I'll double check through the last few pages in a minute:wink:. Do need a number with this post though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
And amazing crust sure made a quick reappearance though.
Oh yes. I'll be sending you a PM shortly about him:wink:.

I dunno lol, i just joined this thread recently and sorry just in a argumentative kinda mood

116 016

We've always said that, so long as the number is edited to the correct number, and none of the other rules are broken, then it's not cheating :smile:

This happens quite often on the Girls Vs Boys thread, when multiple boys and girls are all online at once (as the count goes back and forth, and you can't post the same post within 5 minutes of each other).

And when it gets really busy on here, it's often easier as the post will likely need editing (for the right number) anyway :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
116025Oh yes. I'll be sending you a PM shortly about him:wink:.

Okay dokey :smile:

Original post by spotify95
We've always said that, so long as the number is edited to the correct number, and none of the other rules are broken, then it's not cheating :smile:

This happens quite often on the Girls Vs Boys thread, when multiple boys and girls are all online at once (as the count goes back and forth, and you can't post the same post within 5 minutes of each other).

Thanks for explaining, i was just double checking :smile:

116 027
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
116025Oh yes. I'll be sending you a PM shortly about him:wink:.

And can you BCC me in please? (Although I know what it's about :wink:)

Original post by Amazing-Crust
I will edit after I have posted this (hopefully correct) ten in a row.
Thank you for your co-operation...
...but that was 11 in a row!
Yep - although I won't be able to get it down too much, I'm sure I could save a couple of GB by getting rid of junk that I don't need, and moving the large emails with attachments to my new university address (which has a 49.5GB limit instead of 15GB).

Ohh right. That does sound like a good idea:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Does this really count as cheating? :frown:

So long as the post is edited, to include the correct number, then it should be ok :smile:

Okay dokey :smile:

Thanks for explaining, i was just double checking :smile:

116 026

No worries! :smile: And yep, if you've got a question about anything then feel free to let one of us know, and we'll help out where we can :smile: :yep:

No worries! :smile: And yep, if you've got a question about anything then feel free to let one of us know, and we'll help out where we can :smile: :yep:

okay dokey :smile:

116 033
Original post by 04MR17
116028Thank you for your co-operation......but that was 11 in a row!

Shouldn't be doing that but I'll let him get away with it... this once.
It's too much work to get almost 100 posts edited for the sake of removing 1 excessive number.

Original post by parsn1p
This still needs an edit:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
And can you BCC me in please? (Although I know what it's about :wink:)
Only just seen this, will fwd.:colondollar:

remember me??
Shouldn't be doing that but I'll let him get away with it... this once.
It's too much work to get almost 100 posts edited for the sake of removing 1 excessive number
Once CS is getting nearer to full-throttle, I think we need to look at this policy again:redface:.
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
116036This still needs an edit:tongue:

Done :biggrin:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest