The Student Room Group

Oxford acknowledgement panic???

I submitted my UCAS form on the 4th of October, and did my LNAT today, the 15th. I have gotten acknowledgement from all of my unis except for Oxford. I thought maybe I hadn't gotten it because I hadn't done my LNAT, but there are so many people on here with acknowledgements before their LNATS so now I am really panicky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah you're fine, you'll get an acknowledgement soon.
Original post by iman305
I submitted my UCAS form on the 4th of October, and did my LNAT today, the 15th. I have gotten acknowledgement from all of my unis except for Oxford. I thought maybe I hadn't gotten it because I hadn't done my LNAT, but there are so many people on here with acknowledgements before their LNATS so now I am really panicky

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've submitted your UCAS application then Oxford will have received it. You do not need to worry :smile:
Reply 3
Don't worry about it, you'll get it. :smile: in good time
my friend.
Original post by Drunq
Don't worry about it, you'll get it. :smile: in good time
my friend.

Ok feeling a bit better now, thank you guys !! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plagioclase
If you've submitted your UCAS application then Oxford will have received it. You do not need to worry :smile:

its nearly the end of october and i still havent received it???? im really worried now
Original post by iman305
its nearly the end of october and i still havent received it???? im really worried now

If you're concerned then you could send an email to the college you applied to, to make sure that everything is in order. It's probably fine though - the chance of some kind of a mix up is very low.

Quick Reply

Latest