The Student Room Group

Do you feel tired after masturbating?

Thought I'd jump on the Midnight Weird Train. Girls can answer this too of course, but I suppose the thing you hear a lot from guys is that they feel tired after masturbating. I don't get this personally. It makes me feel quite refreshed and gets the juices flowing (not like that) and just at ease. Feels quite good tbh. I often like to tug first thing in the morning, just feels like a good way to start the day.

Discuss.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Original post by bibibibin
No.

Was that a "No, I don't get tired" or a "No, I will not discuss"?
depends on the time of day, and whether or not I have eaten anything. at night, I would just feel tired and may feel sleepy. at day, I would be refreshed.
Reply 4
Original post by WoodyMKC
Was that a "No, I don't get tired" or a "No, I will not discuss"?

How about a 'No why don't you go punch a defenceless clown and boast about it on tsr you keyboard gangster' kind of way?
How about a 'No why don't you go punch a defenceless clown and boast about it on tsr you keyboard gangster' kind of way?

Oh, it's you again. I told you I'm sorry for punching the defenseless (i.e. carrying an offensive weapon) clown, what more do you want :frown:
Yes, having a good tug of war with myself first thing in the morning is a good way to start the day.

So I don't get awkward popups:popout: if I am travelling on the tube or randomly in the day.
Reply 7
Oh, it's you again. I told you I'm sorry for punching the defenseless (i.e. carrying an offensive weapon) clown, what more do you want :frown:

Who did you punch today superman? Some kid that stole a packet of haribos?

Calm down lol he said he was sorry and regrets his actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your mum for neglecting the balls.

I know you're Mr Tingtox btw, try and BS me all you like. Coincidence that you're normally on at this time of night, your Iamverycool account is now banned and all of a sudden this new account pops up and starts saying the same crap with the same writing style :rofl:

@Rhaenys10 @Nirvana1989-1994 Well look who's back :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

He said sorry man. Are you a keyboard warrior or something?
Original post by Spratty
He said sorry man. Are you a keyboard warrior or something?

I didn't mean it though NGL :rofl:
Thought I'd jump on the Midnight Weird Train. Girls can answer this too of course, but I suppose the thing you hear a lot from guys is that they feel tired after masturbating. I don't get this personally. It makes me feel quite refreshed and gets the juices flowing (not like that) and just at ease. Feels quite good tbh. I often like to tug first thing in the morning, just feels like a good way to start the day.

Discuss.

Having an orgasm stimulates production of oxytocin and endorphins, both of which reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure and can induce sleepiness (as well as feelings of satisfaction and empathy). That's why after cumming it feels so nice to cuddle up and it's so easy to fall asleep with each other right afterwards
Original post by AlexanderHam
Having an orgasm stimulates production of oxytocin and endorphins, both of which reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure and can induce sleepiness (as well as feelings of satisfaction and empathy). That's why after cumming it feels so nice to cuddle up and it's so easy to fall asleep with each other right afterwards

Yep, also dopamine, which drops after orgasm and can lead to tiredness and lethargy :top: I don't feel the tiredness at all though.
Reply 14

I know you're Mr Tingtox btw, try and BS me all you like. Coincidence that you're normally on at this time of night, your Iamverycool account is now banned and all of a sudden this new account pops up and starts saying the same crap with the same writing style :rofl:

I think that one is greatguy. He was here last night, not the same as tingsi major unfortunately :lol:
Just some guy that has a select few favourites that he likes to 'converse' with, myself being one of them :u: He has two personas though, one that licks my arse and the other that isn't quite so fond of me, though both of his personas have given a tongue-lashing to his other favourites (even though one of those personas suddenly had a change of heart last night and began apologising to everyone :rofl).
It can tire you out to do a lot of laps from one end to the other.

Looks like his 'apology' didn't mean s*** :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by UWS
I think that one is greatguy. He was here last night, not the same as tingsi major unfortunately :lol:

I'm not convinced tbh. Too much of a coincidence that one gets banned and the other just pops up all of a sudden. Noticed it a few times.
Reply 19
Yeah, and I usually find that I've lost the motivation to do anything else as well.

Quick Reply

Latest