The Student Room Group

How to hint I like her?

I have a really good friendship with this girl but I really fancy her. How can I hint to her that I want something more? Maybe over messagner since we don't see each other everyday

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Flirt with her.

Dick pics are also effective.
(edited 7 years ago)
Whip it out

Spoiler

Or just say "Do you want to go with me?" like in Donnie Darko, then explain to her what it means.
Reply 4
I know this is going to be hard to believe, I know how you can make £25,000 and get the girl you like. But you have to pm me.
Reply 5
This forum makes me laugh! 😂 Keep up the good advice guys!!
See if you have common interests using social media. :creep:

Attachment not found
Slide in a cheeky eggplant emoji. Has a 7/11 success rate
Original post by Anonymous
I have a really good friendship with this girl but I really fancy her. How can I hint to her that I want something more? Maybe over messagner since we don't see each other everyday

[video="youtube;se9l_P5nbQw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se9l_P5nbQw[/video]
Just ask her if she wants to meet up soon... if she's not interested she'll interpret it as something friendly but if she is interested she'll know why you're asking :wink:

message her and stuff then find a common interest and then find somewhere that you can explore this common interest.
Ngl that made me laugh!
Original post by UWS
Flirt with her.

Dick pics are also effective.

Dick pics:s-smilie:, are you being serious?

I can tell you are not very successful with girls are you?
She may already know, from my experience, if you think you're not showing signs that you like her, you may very well be showing signs :smile:

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Londons Rude Boy
Dick pics:s-smilie:, are you being serious?

I can tell you are not very successful with girls are you?

Of course I wasn't :colonhash:

I haven't tried this method personally.
Grab her by the pussy.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ngl that made me laugh!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by bibibibin
Grab her by the pussy.

Okay Donald Trump...

Posted from TSR Mobile
:biggrin:
You're defo helping tonight!