Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Ew, are you Courtney Love?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah :u:
Original post by RobML
Watch out, she's Tsr's true femme fatale

Posted from TSR Mobile

The sad thing is she would literally get away with it with all the thirsty morons on here. With the clown puncher being the first victim. :redface:
Reply 62
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Nah :u:

Good, the only cool thing she's done is briefly front Faith No More

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:h:

Lool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Mystery was what my parents were aiming for.

Run? Duh.

omg its the sunflower girl thats on a time travel from the 1970s. :eek:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Likewise :redface: For the record and on a mildly related note, I've never masturbated to Lana. She's so gorgeous, but lack of nudity.

Actually, that's what I admire about her. She doesn't need to strip to get me excited. :sexface:
Reply 66
Actually, that's what I admire about her. She doesn't need to strip to get me excited. :sexface:

Speak for yourself :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bibibibin
omg its the sunflower girl thats on a time travel from the 1970s. :eek:

:u:
I think anyone could batter an internet gangster that makes up threads like claiming to have battered a big scary clown half to death with his own bare hands.

Yeah, much more so than a total badass who makes numerous accounts and hurls the same insults at the same people over and over, right :rofl:
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :h:
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cooler than sleeping in fridges nevertheless.

Tell me more :sexface:
Reply 72
Yeah, much more so than a total badass who makes numerous accounts and hurls the same insults at the same people over and over, right :rofl:

I've always wondered what these kind of people are like irl. Shall I do an ip track?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's seriously scaring me now :rofl:
Reply 74
Cooler than sleeping in fridges nevertheless.

*on
I guess sleeping in the fridge is literally cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I've always wondered what these kind of people are like irl. Shall I do an ip track?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always imagine them to be little gremlin-like folk typing in a basement in the dark :rofl: He probably uses a VPN, I imagine he'd be IP banned by now if TSR do that sort of thing.
Tell me more :sexface:

I don't want to go into my fantasies... :erm:

Original post by RobML
*on
I guess sleeping in the fridge is literally cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too many puns. Can't handle.
I don't want to go into my fantasies... :erm:

You tease me :colonhash:

Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.
Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.

We're not all like you - the internet for us is just a bit of fun, you seem to literally live for this **** :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest