The Student Room Group

Do you feel tired after masturbating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bibibibin
Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.

You keep slating Sheffield, but you've never even been :h:
Reply 81
Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.

Nah, I've seen her irl, she's not

Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny:
Reply 83
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You keep slating Sheffield, but you've never even been :h:

Okay I'm convinced it's Tingsi now :lol:
Original post by UWS
Okay I'm convinced it's Tingsi now :lol:

He keeps regurgitating the same insults at me :rofl:
Reply 85
He keeps regurgitating the same insults at me :rofl:

So he has like two different personas or what lol, I'm lost. What's wrong with Sheffield :rofl:
Original post by UWS
So he has like two different personas or what lol, I'm lost. What's wrong with Sheffield :rofl:

Yep lol, he was manically trying to apologise to us yesterday, but then kept insulting us at the same time on a different account. :rofl:

And, nothing haha, it's just where I'm from, so he keeps slating it lol.

He's insulting me on this thread too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4368904&p=68059680&page=3#post68059680
Yep lol, he was manically trying to apologise to us yesterday, but then kept insulting us at the same time on a different account. :rofl:

He's insulting me on this thread too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4368904&p=68059680&page=3#post68059680

He makes me laugh. :toofunny:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
He makes me laugh. :toofunny:

He's really making my weekend that bit more exciting :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 89

Where did the Jamaican insults come from :rofl: You're not even Jamaican??
Original post by UWS
Where did the Jamaican insults come from :rofl: You're not even Jamaican??

I'm Mixed race, my Mum's family is from Jamaica haha. He must have seen my comment on some thread that I have a Jamaican nan lol. :rofl:
Reply 91
I'm Mixed race, my Mum's family is from Jamaica haha. He must have seen my comment on some thread that I have a Jamaican nan lol. :rofl:

You're mixed race? :love:

I never knew that :redface: Wow he must have done some A-grade stalking to find that I didn't even realise :rofl:
Reply 92

Hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
You're mixed race? :love:

I never knew that :redface: Wow he must have done some A-grade stalking to find that I didn't even realise :rofl:

Yep, can show you a photo if you like haha.

He probably did :rofl: , he also keeps saying about Rhaenys being from Vienna lol.

What's hot? Haha :tongue:
Reply 95
What's hot? Haha :tongue:

U hunny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
We're not all like you - the internet for us is just a bit of fun, you seem to literally live for this **** :rofl:

I actually have my own successful business which I am making millions in. Where as you spend you days eating pot noodles and staring at breast on the internet like a sad act.

Why, thank you :smile::tongue:
I actually have my own successful business which I am making millions in. Where as you spend you days eating pot noodles and staring at breast on the internet like a sad act.

I'd believe you, but I don't think there's a roaring trade in creating user accounts on forums which is what you seem to spend most of your time doing :rofl:
Original post by RobML
Nah, I've seen her irl, she's not

Posted from TSR Mobile

You met someone of tsr? BS.

Quick Reply

Latest