The Student Room Group

Do you feel tired after masturbating?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yep, can show you a photo if you like haha.

He probably did :rofl: , he also keeps saying about Rhaenys being from Vienna lol.

Sure!

That's some very specific detail :rofl: Like he must have done some digging to get that info!
Original post by bibibibin
I actually sell paint you Prick.

That's interesting. I sell my cock. To your mum.
Okay haha, I look boring though. :tongue:

Send me a pm too you sheffield disgrace.
Original post by RobML
By sell do you mean sniff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I mean sell you ass sniffer.
Reply 124
I actually had a great upbringing in a mansion. My dad was a celebrity. And no I will not tell you his name.

Jimmy Saville?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually had a great upbringing in a mansion. My dad was a celebrity. And no I will not tell you his name.

Yeah, you didn't....

Send me a pm too you sheffield disgrace.

No :colonhash:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Oh, child. :lol: I wish I actually was a hairy old man sometimes, but, unfortunately, I'm not.

Old boy you're beginning to stink the room out.
Original post by UWS
Sure!

That's some very specific detail :rofl: Like he must have done some digging to get that info!

I'll pm you :smile:

And, was probably easy for him, like I have no clue how he keeps making these accounts again and again without having his IP banned lol.
Okay haha, I look boring though. :tongue:

And me plz :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
That's interesting. I sell my cock. To your mum.

My mum isn't interested in one inch sticks from a chav boy that thinks he's crazy after drinking 5 bottles of sunny D and boasts about punching kids dressed as clowns.
Yeah, you didn't....

No :colonhash:

Fine.

I don't want to see your disgraceful sheffield face anyway.
And me plz :biggrin:

Okay :tongue:
Fine.

I don't want to see your disgraceful sheffield face anyway.

Lol :rofl:
My mum isn't interested in one inch sticks from a chav boy that thinks he's crazy after drinking 5 bottles of sunny D and boasts about punching kids dressed as clowns.

Since when did a 25-30 year old man qualify as a kid :rofl:
Since when did a 25-30 year old man qualify as a kid :rofl:

Except he wasn't.

I was reading on the news about a 15 year old boy dressed as a clown getting attacked by a maniac in a car. That maniac was probably you.
Except he wasn't.

I was reading on the news about a 15 year old boy dressed as a clown getting attacked by a maniac in a car. That maniac was probably you.

Ah, yes, the numerous stories of clowns being attacked, many of them being from stopping cars, I guess one of them had to be me right? Well, in my defense then, that 15 year old boy must have some sort of premature aging disease :rofl:
I've never masturbated but I heard people feel sleepy after
Thought I'd jump on the Midnight Weird Train. Girls can answer this too of course, but I suppose the thing you hear a lot from guys is that they feel tired after masturbating. I don't get this personally. It makes me feel quite refreshed and gets the juices flowing (not like that) and just at ease. Feels quite good tbh. I often like to tug first thing in the morning, just feels like a good way to start the day.

Discuss.

This conjures the weirdest images 😂 Jumping out of bed refreshed for a great day ahead . Lovely.
Original post by Hazel99
This conjures the weirdest images 😂 Jumping out of bed refreshed for a great day ahead . Lovely.

Sorta link "Hnnnnnnggggggggggg and I'm ready for the day now" :rofl: Not that I literally make a big noise as I'm ejaculating :h:

Quick Reply

Latest