The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
:redface:
Original post by Ayaz789
I stayed awake for the 10000th post hahaha lool:rofl: ill msg you tomro sometime yeah!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :rofl:

And, okay :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Ayaz789
If only you got the 10000th post is what you should be saying:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:angry:

I'm not gonna bother much with this thread, will see you in a month :colone:
Original post by UWS

I'm not gonna bother much with this thread, will see you in a month :colone:

Hahaha sure! & thanks for competing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
:mmm:
Original post by parsn1p
The night has been eventful in many a way tonight....... :moon: I bid tho goodnight. :yawn:

I stayed up all night just so I can create this thread and you take that away from me :mad: I posted twice to let people know not to click on the banner and I was going to create the thread :mob: I have reported you pinkteddyx64 :eviltongue:

@iEthan can you change the Op to me please? the current op is a multi time pbu and I think someone like that should not be creating a thread like this. Thanks :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by parsn1p
:mmm:

You should put up the 100 post stats from the last thread too in your OP then...
Original post by retro_turtles
When you try your best but you dont succeed. ..

hahahahhahahaqhahha point and laugh. :u:
Reply 28
Reply 29
Why not part 30?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Here we go, can't sleep anyways
Reply 31
Good morning, all. :sigh:
Original post by mr T 999
I stayed up all night just so I can create this thread and you take that away from me :mad: I posted twice to let people know not to click on the banner and I was going to create the thread :mob: I have reported you pinkteddyx64 :eviltongue:

@iEthan can you change the Op to me please? the current op is a multi time pbu and I think someone like that should not be creating a thread like this. Thanks :smile:

I have dealt with this, however I will not be changing the OP as there's no need for that. Ty.

MA
And I understand why you said GA last night as well now :rofl: I'm glad you find some of the stuff I say funny too :tongue:
Congratulations for winning the 10k post:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
I have dealt with this, however I will not be changing the OP as there's no need for that. Ty.

Couldnt ya now change the op to MrT999 due to parsn1p is banned. Just wondering.
Original post by Matrix123
MA
And I understand why you said GA last night as well now :rofl: I'm glad you find some of the stuff I say funny too :tongue:
Congratulations for winning the 10k post:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahha yeahh MA :wink:
Thank you!! Such a hard achievement pheewww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Couldnt ya now change the op to MrT999 due to parsn1p is banned. Just wondering.

I think it can be done but there's not much we'll achieve from doing it :wink:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahahha yeahh MA :wink:
Thank you!! Such a hard achievement pheewww

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :tongue:
No worries! And yes, a lot of hard work involved. :u: you could put this on your CV :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries! And yes, a lot of hard work involved. :u: you could put this on your CV :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh dont even remember posting that lol. and i agree

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha he wanted to get consecutive 10000 posts but he denied him! This win was for Cheese:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;1Txg0Eilbw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Txg0Eilbw0[/video]