The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by bibibibin
I was reading online how putting toothpaste on your balls is really painful and how you shouldn't do it so i tried it. And honestly I can confirm it is ****ing horrible- I am crying here.

Don't do it.

Nah my curiosity is going to kill the cat now you've said that haha
I was reading online how putting toothpaste on your balls is really painful and how you shouldn't do it so i tried it. And honestly I can confirm it is ****ing horrible- I am crying here.

Don't do it.

I definitely did not predict this eventuality after reading your first thread.
Reply 3

Don't do it.

So you still did it even after reading that you shouldn't. I have no sympathy.
F*** I really want to try it now.
(edited 6 years ago)
Never dip your balls in a deep fat fryer
Don't use Veet either. There's a brilliant review on Amazon from someone who did...
:hide:

TSR - the place for extremely useful advice. :yy:
(edited 4 years ago)
Couldn't have said it better myself. Brush your teeth with a toothbrush and NOT your testicles.
Reply 9
...how are humans not extinct
Also, for those about to do it, don't put hot sauce on the head of your junk, inside of the skin area, lol. :smile: Or put it on the skin of your junk, especially on any cuts you have there, lol. :smile:
Don't spray antiperspirant on them either. :mwuaha:
Reply 12
I’m not gonna lie I tried it last night I’ve been dealing with myself sweating profusely and my balls always itching constantly the burn felt so satisfying at first and then it ended up burning worst I felt like it killed whatever I have and I’m not sweating as bad anymore and the itch is gone
Why was this thread revived?
Reply 14
Original post by barnetlad
Why was this thread revived?

Because it's information that people who have never seen this thread need to know.
Reply 15
am 40 year old somalian named omar siddique son of odin son of thor son of noah son of of season monkey. i have unlocked all my chakaras and reach enlitement. i am budhist somalia albania monk from the southen water tribe and i am last breed. pls help me by donating your liver through pay pal. safe and dat styll
Original post by qasif
am 40 year old somalian named omar siddique son of odin son of thor son of noah son of of season monkey. i have unlocked all my chakaras and reach enlitement. i am budhist somalia albania monk from the southen water tribe and i am last breed. pls help me by donating your liver through pay pal. safe and dat styll

Seems legit. Ok then

Latest