The Student Room Group

HILLARY CLINTON tells black man she will ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE

[video="youtube;GTUL7eXuMmE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTUL7eXuMmE[/video]

Absolute Racist.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cool.
Original post by 2016_GCSE

Absolute Racist.

I don't think you understood the manner in which she said it. (she was being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell)

Edit:

[video="youtube;eY9zpv7nZYo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo[/video]
^ full clip for those who are wondering
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by _gcx
I don't think you understood the manner in which she said it. (she was being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell)

Sarcastic?

Why would she be sarcastic towards someone asking her a question?

And would you really want to say to a black person "I will only talk to white people..." ???
Sarcastic?

Why would she be sarcastic towards someone asking her a question?

And would you really want to say to a black person "I will only talk to white people..." ???

Listen to the whole video, before and after the words "I will only talk to white people", which have been somewhat taken out of context.
(edited 7 years ago)
She was making a debating point to criticise his approach to the problem.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
She was making a debating point to criticise his approach to the problem.

^ this. The statement has been taken out of context.
Reply 7
Trump supporters are worse liars than Brexiter supporters
Reply 8
Original post by _gcx
^ this. The statement has been taken out of context.

But the problem is Black Lives Matter. And only talking to white people about dealing with the issue????

I don't think that is the way to go.
But the problem is Black Lives Matter. And only talking to white people about dealing with the issue????

I don't think that is the way to go.

Biff and chip... nice what a throwback an absolute cult classic.

A pair of spectacles was always thrown in on one of the pages, an absolute cheeky easter egg by the authors.
Apparently context doesn't matter, as a scripted thing from twentyish years ago where Trump made fun of himself is being used to make out he's a paedo.
Reply 11
Original post by MildredMalone
Apparently context doesn't matter, as a scripted thing from twentyish years ago where Trump made fun of himself is being used to make out he's a paedo.

theres a big difference between hillary making a political statement and it being taken out of context and trump on a number of occasions blatantly being racist, sexist and in that video just downright disrespectful. i mean a political comment being taken out of context and used to discredit someone is a bit different to trump claiming because hes rich he can get away with and i quote "grabbing women by the pussy".
Reply 12
Original post by MildredMalone

Yeah.
[video="youtube;GTUL7eXuMmE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTUL7eXuMmE[/video]

Absolute Racist.

Why was it skipped to the point of her talking? Stupid Trump supporters not showing full story, I'm sure there is a good reason.
Yeah.

Anything can be taken out of context to mean anything. Statements should retain their original context, when mentioned or quoted, as much as possible, to retain meaning. Without that retention, the statements are therefore meaningless.
Original post by ward47
theres a big difference between hillary making a political statement and it being taken out of context and trump on a number of occasions blatantly being racist, sexist and in that video just downright disrespectful. i mean a political comment being taken out of context and used to discredit someone is a bit different to trump claiming because hes rich he can get away with and i quote "grabbing women by the pussy".

Also worth noting that plenty of women have made accusations of sexual harrasment against Trump, including his ex-wife, he also boasted on Howard Stern about going into the changing rooms of teen beauty pagents (where underage girls were in various states of undress). It's not just that Trump says such vile things, he actually does them.
Original post by Maker

I know you like to make an equivalence between Brexit and Trump to make you feel better about yourself, but it just shows either complete ignorance on the matter or just desperateness in clutching at straws.

There's actually a compelling intellectual argument for Brexit; there isn't one for voting for Trump.*
Reply 17
Original post by Maker

Look at the reaction to trumps comments on ptsd and then look at what he actually said, people are just playing by the rules Hillary's campaign sets.
Reply 18
Original post by ckfeister
Why was it skipped to the point of her talking? Stupid Trump supporters not showing full story, I'm sure there is a good reason.

Do the Hillary supporting 'journalists' tell the whole story? They turn trump saying ptsd is a serious problem into him apparently attacking people who suffer from it.
Original post by joecphillips
Do the Hillary supporting 'journalists' tell the whole story? They turn trump saying ptsd is a serious problem into him apparently attacking people who suffer from it.

I never believe the media, didn't in EU referendum either unless I saw it legit.

Quick Reply

Latest