The Student Room Group

He said he doesn't mind me cheating

I doesn't make sense to me at all. He said he's not going to cheat. He is dedicated to me apparently. I'm at my first year at uni and he has taken a gap year, so he'll start next year.
He said I should have fun and nothing should hold me back.
I'm confused.
What should I do?
Either he's pussy whipped or he's checking if you would.
Testing to see if you actually do cheat and have a strong conscience. Don't cheat, he's trying to see if given the opportunity, would you cheat?
Reply 3
Original post by Rhythmical
Testing to see if you actually do cheat and have a strong conscience. Don't cheat, he's trying to see if given the opportunity, would you cheat?

Oh wow. I'm not planning to.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh wow. I'm not planning to.

Good, he's probably one of those guys who tests to see if a girl is committed to him by giving you a scenario that tests your commitment. And if it isn't that, I'm sure nobody appreciates being cheated on. Did he say it sarcastically?
I doesn't make sense to me at all. He said he's not going to cheat. He is dedicated to me apparently. I'm at my first year at uni and he has taken a gap year, so he'll start next year.
He said I should have fun and nothing should hold me back.
I'm confused.
What should I do?

Could also be expressing his devotion and love for you because he "says" he would still be ok if you cheat on him. Or... I may just be thinking too much.
(edited 7 years ago)
He either
(1) really doesn't care about you, or
(2) is cheating on you already
Reply 7
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
He either

That's the same exact thing I was thinking as well. But all the time he's free, he wants to meet up with me...
Reply 8
If he's "testing" you then he's an *******. Personally I'd break up with him for that. After all it would mean he's straight out lying to you. If he is serious about it then it's not cheating because he said he's ok with it. In that case I'd also break up with him because I don't want a relationship like that. But you're not me so it's up to you to decide what you want.

Personally I'd ask him to clarify what he means, because "you should have fun and nothing should hold you back" doesn't necessarily mean "go bang everyone". He might be saying you should go out a lot, make friends and not worry about talking to him a lot so you don't miss out.
Reply 9
Original post by Rhythmical
Good, he's probably one of those guys who tests to see if a girl is committed to him by giving you a scenario that tests your commitment. And if it isn't that, I'm sure nobody appreciates being cheated on. Did he say it sarcastically?

It was via text. But it seemed a bit serious, so I'm not sure
It was via text. But it seemed a bit serious, so I'm not sure

This may sound bad, but I reckon he's cheating on you already but doesn't want to be exposed so thinks if you cheat on him, it'll end the relationship. You should ask him to clarify what he meant.
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
He either

(3) he's a cuck.
Reply 12
i think its a test.
I think he's just whipped af

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending