The Student Room Group

Changing exam details on application post-submission

Hi,

I sent off my UCAS application on the 14th (Friday) and I noticed this morning that I accidently missed out some information in the exam section. Is it possible to edit the application post-submission and payment?

Thanks
Original post by PipesnHalfs
Hi,

I sent off my UCAS application on the 14th (Friday) and I noticed this morning that I accidently missed out some information in the exam section. Is it possible to edit the application post-submission and payment?

Thanks

It is perfectly possible. You should contact UCAS immediately as if you don't, your entire application could be rendered invalid due to it currently being fraudulent.
Original post by PipesnHalfs
Hi,

Thanks

Once you get your welcome email the contact [email protected] with details of the additional qualification.

When they confirm that your application has been updated contact all of your universities to notify them of the change.
You need to contact the relevant UCAS department, rather than the universities. I would do it urgently as otherwise the unis could reject your application based on it being inaccurate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending