The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Which banks were rolling/non-rolling again? Also, is mid-November too late to send off applications?
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Which banks were rolling/non-rolling again? Also, is mid-November too late to send off applications?

Only Non-rolling banks are GS and JPM (although I am not 100% sure on this one).

Mid Nov would be slightly late yes but definitely not too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there a deadline within which we have to complete the BAML SJT please? Thank you :smile:
Original post by economicss
Is there a deadline within which we have to complete the BAML SJT please? Thank you :smile:

Within 48hrs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loolipoop

Thank you :smile:
Guys - does BAML review apps after you sat the test?
Original post by Loolipoop
ICAP interview done
MS status changed to under review
UBS changed as well from Interview/Assessment in Progress to under review
DB has sent two e-mails saying reviewing my application
Rothschild and JPM under review tho status is still Test Complete/App Received

Posted from TSR Mobile

for J.P., Morgan Stanley and Rothschild have you had been intervitedinterviews
Original post by Aran2121
Guys - does BAML review apps after you sat the test?

They only review it if you pass the benchmark of the test.
Can I still apply to any SWs even though I'm a 1st year on a 3 year course w/ placement (so technically 4 years... graduating in 2020). Thanks.
Original post by andreiwiz
Can I still apply to any SWs even though I'm a 1st year on a 3 year course w/ placement (so technically 4 years... graduating in 2020). Thanks.

If you change the grad date on your applications, yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am currently a second year on a 3 year course and intend to do masters afterwards, does anyone know if banks will discriminate against my decision of not signing up straight away to a 4 year course at my uni? and I don't think all the SW forms give me an option to express my desires to do a masters afterwards so on the application they will ask me when I expect to graduate from that uni and I will have to say 2018 instead of 2019. I know I can put this on my CV and cover letter but I am worried they won't look at my application at all because I put 2018 instead of 2019. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Original post by seismic cat
I am currently a second year on a 3 year course and intend to do masters afterwards, does anyone know if banks will discriminate against my decision of not signing up straight away to a 4 year course at my uni? and I don't think all the SW forms give me an option to express my desires to do a masters afterwards so on the application they will ask me when I expect to graduate from that uni and I will have to say 2018 instead of 2019. I know I can put this on my CV and cover letter but I am worried they won't look at my application at all because I put 2018 instead of 2019. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Why aren't you applying for summers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because I would be graduating and can start working in 2019 and the internships want people graduating in 2018
Because I would be graduating and can start working in 2019 and the internships want people graduating in 2018

Once asked HR at a top tier EB.She said put down your expected Master course and college in the Cover Letter and briefly explained why u want to do it (I guess particularly if u r switching majors or the course could be related to the industry)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a confirmed masters place?

I don't get it, you can apply to internships twice instead of spring weeks then internships if you're not doing an integrated masters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So has anyone already done the numerical for cs? In my opinion it was quite hard. I was guessing the last five because time was running up
I skipped straight to the finish line and got an internship at a PE investment firm for the next summer. If anyone is interested how I managed to do that, do let me know.
Original post by deanshawn
I skipped straight to the finish line and got an internship at a PE investment firm for the next summer. If anyone is interested how I managed to do that, do let me know.

omg, how did you do that, that's crazy! are they giving you the opportunity to do a grad job straight after?
Reply 1238
Original post by deanshawn

I dare say quality **** post m9 5/7
what is the pass mark for the numericals? Was getting around consistently getting 80+ on assesment day package i bought now i am getting screwed IRL looooool

Latest

Trending

Trending