My Year 10 Revision Thread To A* 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Averageteen
I think everyones at the other one

which one ?
Reply 221
Original post by peeked
In biology we did like genes and inhereitance and stuff, and in chemistry like atmosphere and activaition energy for certain reactions.
I got 16/20 in my chemistry which was one of the highest which i was quite please about, although i am gonna start revising a lot more after school because I really want those high grades:h:

Thats good i have a biology test based on infections and diseases
Reply 222
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I have coloured all my books in highlighters :biggrin:

Now I remember everything on that page when I think of that colour :biggrin:

Kind Regards, Rhythm

Ohh cool great xD:tongue:
Original post by mayu123
Ohh cool great xD:tongue:

You should try it :biggrin:
Original post by Sardonic Zarah
Most year 10s are on my thread tbh

what is ur thread ill check it out
Reply 226
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You should try it :biggrin:

Ohh k
Reply 227

No need to show off man but this my own thread so you can just go off and back offf to go on your own thread:tongue:
Reply 228
Original post by peeked
ty nice thread as well

so you gonna go there instead ?:frown::angry:
I've just had a parents evening with all of my subject teachers and what a lot of them is saying is to start making notes now. In 2 years we'll want to be revising not making the notes to revise from. So after each lesson take our book home and just make the notes from that lesson.
Reply 230
Original post by carlypower9
I've just had a parents evening with all of my subject teachers and what a lot of them is saying is to start making notes now. In 2 years we'll want to be revising not making the notes to revise from. So after each lesson take our book home and just make the notes from that lesson.

Thats what im doing i think your new here i hope parents evening went well and also what subjects you taking and what books you got ordered and any suggestion/recommendations xD:wink:
Reply 231
I had tests this week has anyone else got theirs this week or you already done and know your results?:biggrin::redface:
Reply 232
Original post by mayu123
I had tests this week has anyone else got theirs this week or you already done and know your results?:biggrin::redface:

I've had loads of tests aswell. I should be getting my maths,history and english results tommorow.
The only results ive gotten is science and ict
I got 18/60 in ict which is horrible but considering we only had 5 weeks to learn it and the only content we learnt was input n output devices it was quite good.
And in physics i got a 6 which is alright
Original post by mayu123
Thats what im doing i think your new here i hope parents evening went well and also what subjects you taking and what books you got ordered and any suggestion/recommendations xD:wink:

I've been in the thread for a while but haven't posted much.
Thank you. It did go well. My teachers praised me and three of them said they wanted a class full of me.
I have took:
English Lit and Lang- AQA
Maths and Possibly Additional Maths- AQA
Chemistry- Edexcel
Physics-Edexcel
Biology- Edexcel
Spanish- Edexcel
Geography- OCR
Business-OCR
Philosophy and Ethics-OCR
I have not ordered any books yet but I am going to buy the AQA CGP English Language Revision Gyide and workbook in the next few days hopefully since I have that exam this year (year 10- may/June) and a trial exam soon. Also in November this year my teacher will be selling the OCR Geography Revision Guide and workbook. I probably won't buy any books until either the school tell us to or sell them us or until next year before mocks and trials. Have you got any recommendations?
Reply 234
I've been in the thread for a while but haven't posted much.
Thank you. It did go well. My teachers praised me and three of them said they wanted a class full of me.
I have took:
English Lit and Lang- AQA
Maths and Possibly Additional Maths- AQA
Chemistry- Edexcel
Physics-Edexcel
Biology- Edexcel
Spanish- Edexcel
Geography- OCR
Business-OCR
Philosophy and Ethics-OCR
I have not ordered any books yet but I am going to buy the AQA CGP English Language Revision Gyide and workbook in the next few days hopefully since I have that exam this year (year 10- may/June) and a trial exam soon. Also in November this year my teacher will be selling the OCR Geography Revision Guide and workbook. I probably won't buy any books until either the school tell us to or sell them us or until next year before mocks and trials. Have you got any recommendations?

If you do AQA english literature and doing the inspector calls then the revsion book :smile:
Reply 235
Original post by forre
I've had loads of tests aswell. I should be getting my maths,history and english results tommorow.
The only results ive gotten is science and ict
I got 18/60 in ict which is horrible but considering we only had 5 weeks to learn it and the only content we learnt was input n output devices it was quite good.
And in physics i got a 6 which is alright

Congrats
Reply 236
Hi! :biggrin:
I'm taking:
English Language and Literature
Maths
Triple science
Russian
Latin
Geography
Computer science
Original post by mayu123
If you do AQA english literature and doing the inspector calls then the revsion book :smile:

Yes I will be doing that but as I'm focusing on my English Language at the moment and haven't started the Literature I'm not going to buy that book until we start learning it 😊
Reply 238
Original post by disconnectable
Hi! :biggrin:
I'm taking:
English Language and Literature
Maths
Triple science
Russian
Latin
Geography
Computer science

ohh nicee to meet you how you dooing in school with these subject have you got a textbook for triple science also what you doing in geography
Reply 239
Yes I will be doing that but as I'm focusing on my English Language at the moment and haven't started the Literature I'm not going to buy that book until we start learning it 😊

what you doing in English language ?

Quick Reply

Latest