The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PerplexingGeode
I can sympathise with you on that, it can definitely be hard at times. :frown: :hugs: :five:

It certainly is - one of my previous art teachers stated that it is almost impossible to recreate the exact shade of colour; though how true that is, I am unsure.

That is excellent to hear - I hope things are okay for you over the weekend! :smile: Just try and pace yourself, and not overdo it; otherwise you risk a 'burnout'.

My day has been okay, I have not really done much at all today!

228 :h:
I can sympathise with you on that, it can definitely be hard at times. :frown: :hugs: :five:

It certainly is - one of my previous art teachers stated that it is almost impossible to recreate the exact shade of colour; though how true that is, I am unsure.

That is excellent to hear - I hope things are okay for you over the weekend! :smile: Just try and pace yourself, and not overdo it; otherwise you risk a 'burnout'.

My day has been okay, I have not really done much at all today!

Indeed :redface: :hugs: :five: :h:

I see. Hmm, it would be interesting to try and test that and see what you come up with. :smile:

Aww, thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too. :biggrin: :yep: Thanks, I will try to pace myself, although I currently fear that I may have done that a bit too much :tongue:

Glad to hear it. Aw, I see. It's nice to have days off every now and again :smile: (not saying that I normally get up to much though :tongue:).

Original post by Matrix123
Indeed :redface: :hugs: :five: :h:

I see. Hmm, it would be interesting to try and test that and see what you come up with. :smile:

Aww, thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too. :biggrin: :yep: Thanks, I will try to pace myself, although I currently fear that I may have done that a bit too much :tongue:

Glad to hear it. Aw, I see. It's nice to have days off every now and again :smile: (not saying that I normally get up to much though :tongue:).

Yes, it certainly would be. I hope to use some water mixable oil paints at some point - I love the fact that oil paints can be blended with ease - such a variation of oil paints means that turpentine, linseed oil etc are not required. It may be a little easier with watercolours, due to them being predominantly water based paints; however - acrylics and oils would be harder, perhaps. :smile:

:hugs: Thank you! :h:

I am on the CTAM thread, so I am attempting to gain more 100th posts - there are quite a few people on there at this current moment in time! :wink:

Yes, it certainly would be. I hope to use some water mixable oil paints at some point - I love the fact that oil paints can be blended with ease - such a variation of oil paints means that turpentine, linseed oil etc are not required. It may be a little easier with watercolours, due to them being predominantly water based paints; however - acrylics and oils would be harder, perhaps. :smile:

:hugs: Thank you! :h:

I am on the CTAM thread, so I am attempting to gain more 100th posts - there are quite a few people on there at this current moment in time! :wink:

Cool, I don't believe I have really used oil paints before. Hmm that is certainly very interesting! :yep:

:hugs: No worries! :biggrin:

Ooh, I see. I shall be heading over there in a moment. :wink:

Cool, I don't believe I have really used oil paints before. Hmm that is certainly very interesting! :yep:

:hugs: No worries! :biggrin:

Ooh, I see. I shall be heading over there in a moment. :wink:

It is certainly an enjoyable art medium! :smile:

:h:

Awesome! :smile: It does appear that the CTAM thread becomes busier at this time of the day, which necessitates frequent editing of numbers! :wink:

:moon:

It is certainly an enjoyable art medium! :smile:

Awesome! :smile: It does appear that the CTAM thread becomes busier at this time of the day, which necessitates frequent editing of numbers! :wink:

:moon:

Cool, I may have to see if I can do it at some point! The chances are very unlikely though, considering I haven't painted for the best of 3 years. :eek:

Yes, absolutely. It can be very stressful when the thread gets busy but I suppose it's all part of the fun. :tongue:

Great to see that emoji again. :wink:

Cool, I may have to see if I can do it at some point! The chances are very unlikely though, considering I haven't painted for the best of 3 years. :eek:

Yes, absolutely. It can be very stressful when the thread gets busy but I suppose it's all part of the fun. :tongue:

Great to see that emoji again. :wink:

:smile:

Yes, indeed it is - though it can be quite cathartic at times, I must admit. :yep:

:wink:

How are you today? :h:

:smile:

Yes, indeed it is - though it can be quite cathartic at times, I must admit. :yep:

:wink:

How are you today? :h:

I must say, your vocabulary is amaing! :tongue: :smile:

I am rather good for a Sunday. i can see myself getting stressed later but I'm OK at current. :smile:
How are you doing? :h:

I must say, your vocabulary is amaing! :tongue: :smile:

I am rather good for a Sunday. i can see myself getting stressed later but I'm OK at current. :smile:
How are you doing? :h:

Thank you! That is very kind of you to state! :h:

:smile: I hope things are okay for you later and it is good to hear that you are feeling good at the moment. :yep:

Thank you for quoting me in your TSR friends list, I am very honoured to have been mentioned! :smile:

Thank you! That is very kind of you to state! :h:

:smile: I hope things are okay for you later and it is good to hear that you are feeling good at the moment. :yep:

Thank you for quoting me in your TSR friends list, I am very honoured to have been mentioned! :smile:

No worries :h:

Thank you, and indeed. :smile:

Aww, no problem! From our conversations here, you seem like a really lovely person! :u: Thanks for mentioning me in your list! :h:

No worries :h:

Thank you, and indeed. :smile:

Aww, no problem! From our conversations here, you seem like a really lovely person! :u: Thanks for mentioning me in your list! :h:

Thank you, and likewise with you - therefore, you deserved to be mentioned in my list! :yep: No problem at all, it is the truth. :h:

Thank you, and likewise with you - therefore, you deserved to be mentioned in my list! :yep: No problem at all, it is the truth. :h:

:godancing: <---one of my favourite emojis at the moment :tongue:

Aww, what I said was nothing but the truth too. :five: :h:

:godancing: <---one of my favourite emojis at the moment :tongue:

Aww, what I said was nothing but the truth too. :five: :h:

Hehe, that emoticon reminds me of the Scissor Sisters' song - 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin''! :biggrin:

Aww, thank you! :five: You are awesome! :smile:

Hehe, that emoticon reminds me of the Scissor Sisters' song - 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin''! :biggrin:

Aww, thank you! :five: You are awesome! :smile:

Haha, cool :tongue:

:five: Aw, thanks! As are you! :yep:

Haha, cool :tongue:

:five: Aw, thanks! As are you! :yep:

:smile: :five:

Thank you Matrix!

Latest