The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just rage transferred Antonio out for Walcott, might do another move too, really am close to giving up.
If you think you've had a bad week, this guy triple captained Aguero

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/1075497/event/8
Damn I didn't expect to end up with 15 from 8!

Brutal week :frown:
13 points with 4 to play. Looking like another terrible GW.
I captained Benteke. :frown:

I have 6 points lol. Good thing is I have 5 players left, hopefully I can hit 20 points this gw...
23 with 5 to play.

Extra salty about -2 Aguero (C) and Allen on the bench with 16...
Cazorla has done **** since I brought him in. I have two free transfers but I was going to bring in a decent keeper and downgrade Valencia as I don't need four well priced defenders. But maybe I should be swapping Cazorla to Walcott. If only I'd picked Walcott on my wildcard a few weeks back instead. >.<

I feel like I've had a good week with a lowly 36 + 4 from bench, everyone else is struggling. Only Capoue left to play however.
Really feel that I should downgrade a striker but they're just all undroppable at the moment - Lukaku, Costa and Aguero. I'd really like Callum Wilson.
Two free transfers...**** knows what I am to do with them. I feel like selling the whole team :facepalm2:
Original post by Lúcio
23 with 5 to play.

Extra salty about -2 Aguero (C) and Allen on the bench with 16...

I'll be really salty if Ibra scores cos I sacrificed him for Sergio.
Original post by redbronze1
I'll be really salty if Ibra scores cos I sacrificed him for Sergio.

Well he's up against Liverpool who are notoriously poor aerially and from set pieces...
I've decided Troy Deeney is going to save my gameweek.
Original post by Lúcio
I'm just getting fed up with this game tbh

It isn't even fun anymore...

Ha!

I found the last 3 years that even though I was getting better at it and I think worked my way up the TSR from about 30 to 20 to 10, I was just not really enjoying it. So I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't make finishing as high as I possibly can the only aim. So this year i'm having a lot more punts on gut instinct, taking more hits, experimenting with things and trying to enjoy the little victories

As would be expected i'm not doing as well this year, but i am enjoying it more.

Yesterday I owned Curtis Davies and eschewed Walcott on gut instinct! Aaaargh. I've also stuck with Chadli on gut instinct and that's been very satisfying
(edited 7 years ago)
Excellent week, with a bit of luck may hit 70 points and top the TSR league.

I doubt I'll take my captaincy off Aguero much more though, it's just one of those weeks I fancied Walcott and it pays off. But could easily have been the other way around, and it's a massive risk.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Excellent week, with a bit of luck may hit 70 points and top the TSR league.

I doubt I'll take my captaincy off Aguero much more though, it's just one of those weeks I fancied Walcott and it pays off. But could easily have been the other way around, and it's a massive risk.

70 points...

Please leave.
70 points when most people don't even have half of that, you must have absolutely shot up in rank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty sure I've never had a captain score 0, let alone minus points. Have to laugh. Comforting to know I'm not alone.*

Holebas saving what he can off the week, 15 to nearly double my score !
If only I went for Wilson and Firmino rather than Benteke and Lallana though. I'd be near the top overall if I did a bit of that as I would have put Grant in too!

Usually I'd be raging that 2 strikers in home fixtures get me -1 but it is pretty funny as the rest of the team pulled it out for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love Tom Heaton, he doesn't keep many clean sheets but gets save points in virtually every game he plays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Austin :woohoo: needed that

Latest