The Student Room Group

Trump claims Clinton was on drugs during debate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am waiting for Trump to say his dad is bigger than Clinton's dad and he will beat him up.
I honestly thought Trump might have been in with a chance up until a couple of months ago but since then he has completely lost the plot.

I think he has a strong message about immigration and fears of Islamic terrorism that resonates with a lot of the American public's fears. The shouting down anyone who dared criticise him and speaking his mind worked well in the earlier stages of the Republican nomination process. However he really needed to keep his cards closer to his chest once it got to the heads up stage rather than going all in to try and find the smoking gun that was going to trash Hilary's chances.

In a post-feminist world the media really isn't going to lay off him now that the recording has been released and more serious allegations are coming in (tbh I think he has bigger things to worry about in case the alleged victims want to make formal allegations against him).

Says pretty much everything that one needs to know that there is barely a mention of either candidates policies in the headlines, just the attacks one candidate has made against the other.

They are both utterly awful people in my mind. Poor Americans who have to make a choice between them. I think the Republicans would have stood a decent chance if they had put up a respectable candidate, ideally one with a bit of charisma (a la Obama) and not just another old, boring rich man in a grey suit (bonus points for nominating a woman).
Reply 22
Praise kek, keep memeing and Trump WILL be president. These cucks can't match our meme magic.
Original post by AlexanderHam
http://time.com/4532465/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-drug-test-debate/

Hilarious accusation. The irony is that everything Trump is accusing Clinton of here (that she was energetic at the start of the debate and coming down at the end) is pretty much what everyone saw happen to Trump during the debate. Along with his incessant cocaine sniffles it must raise questions about whether he is projecting.

Perhaps he's realising how badly he is losing this election and it is starting to affect his mental state? The rapist pedophile seems to be lashing out.

I can't believe you took what he said seriously :lol:

The rapist pedophile seems to be lashing out.

Yet to be proven. As of now he is completely innocent.
Original post by MildredMalone
To be fair, Hillary probably was heavily medicated. She's not a well woman.

It's okay, she's not the 2016 candidate for 10 m pole jumping.
http://time.com/4532465/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-drug-test-debate/

Hilarious accusation. The irony is that everything Trump is accusing Clinton of here (that she was energetic at the start of the debate and coming down at the end) is pretty much what everyone saw happen to Trump during the debate. Along with his incessant cocaine sniffles it must raise questions about whether he is projecting.

Perhaps he's realising how badly he is losing this election and it is starting to affect his mental state? The rapist pedophile seems to be lashing out.

1) the sound tech for the debate actually admitted that trump's mic didn't have the same "sniff filter" that hillary had - that's why he sounded like he was sniffing a lot more than her. that's not an opinion - that's straight from the source
2) hillary is, what, 70 years old and is ill. if she was on drugs would you *really* be shocked? I mean, she had the balls to commit all these crimes, why would drugs be so terrible in her mind? and she's a professional politician. her skills are: lying, ********ting, sophistry, not answering the question, going off topic, ignoring voters, ignoring rational calls to change certain laws. so you REALLY think that playing nice is in her nature as such an individual? I mean, bush did cocaine. clinton obviously smoked weed. obama too. JFK very likely did *some* things given his environment. you really consider hillary an angel compared to these known drug users?
3) "rapist paedophile"?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by oShahpo
It's okay, she's not the 2016 candidate for 10 m pole jumping.

Yeah, it's not like being the US President requires physical and emotional stamina, and includes negotiating with people like Putin or anything, frail old ladies are fine with that stuff.
Reply 27
Hilary Clinton is nothing but a devious Cow. She's on a cocktail of Drugs and there's no doubt in my mind that one of them is a combination of crystal meth and MDMA. Anyone who saw the debate would agree with me on that.

I think Donald Trump holds in his hands the keys to making this world a better place, and he will expose the lies of the Obama administration to the public. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama's birth certificate was fake or purchased from the deep web.

I can't wait until Trump is in power and we rid the world of those who would attack us, and those who aren't worthy.
Original post by MildredMalone
Yeah, it's not like being the US President requires physical and emotional stamina, and includes negotiating with people like Putin or anything, frail old ladies are fine with that stuff.

She'd be negotiating with him, not taking him on a roman wrestling challenge.
Reply 29
Original post by oShahpo

She's too old to get out of bed with out meth.
Reply 30
Original post by Scott.
She's too old to get out of bed with out meth.

You realize Trump is older right....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oShahpo

While I see your point, she'd need to be able to hold her own in discussions and debates; things have always been rocky between the USA and Russia, and with the whole ISIS thing she'd need to be able to hold her own, it's more than saying words.
Original post by the bear
i would expect similar drugs to those used by students in exams. *

Beta blockers.
Original post by oShahpo

Doesn't mean it's an easy job you can lie in every day, it's early mornings, late nights, and being woken up in the middle of the night if needs be, it isn't a stress free low energy job. The simplest proof is just how much people age when in top jobs, Cameron in his 6 years got a lot older, but that's nothing on Obama, the job made even a black guy start going grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The chance that Hillary has some significant affliction is possible but improbable. *However, *if she did have a significant medical affliction, the probability that she would utilize every plausible method available to hide such a condition would be definite and absolute. *For that reason, her health deserves the scrutiny. * **
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dodgypirate

Yet to be proven. As of now he is completely innocent.

As is Bill Clinton, but that hasn't stopped Trump or his supporters claiming otherwise, has it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
So you're saying that she does not take any medicines which she is totally unwilling to disclose?

Trump claimed she was hopped up on some kind of stimulant like amphetamines or cocaine. The idea is completely laughable though totally indicative of a candidate who is losing his **** as he realises he's basically lost the election already. At this point, Trump is positioning himself for the cable news network or political movement he will be setting up after the election (possibly with a view to running for New York governor). He knows he can't win and so he's not even caring about trying to appeal to a broader group of voters; at this point he's simply saying the sort of idiotic things that appeal to his intellectually sub-normal supporters

He's continuing on the physically unfit line

No wonder he's losing. Trumpites just don't ever seem to be able to stick to issues people actually care about. The histrionic, hysterical, anti-Clinton mindset turns a lot of people off. You people don't seem to realise that these sort of accusations make people take you less seriously, not more.
Original post by the bear
i would expect similar drugs to those used by students in exams. *

You think she's taking adderol?
Original post by That Bearded Man
You think she's taking adderol?

i have never suggested that Ms Clinton is taking anything :dontknow: *
Original post by Jammy Duel
Doesn't mean it's an easy job you can lie in every day, it's early mornings, late nights, and being woken up in the middle of the night if needs be, it isn't a stress free low energy job. The simplest proof is just how much people age when in top jobs, Cameron in his 6 years got a lot older, but that's nothing on Obama, the job made even a black guy start going grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither Cameron or Obama has anything on Tony Blair's ageing on the job!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending