The Student Room Group

Red Dead Redemption 2?

IMG_1763.PNG A tweet by rockstar has thousands of huge fans excited and talking about a Red Dead Redemption 2? What do you guys think about this? Personally, I'm so excited!!

Scroll to see replies

Might be a remaster. Either way, I'd like it to come to PC as well.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Might be a remaster. Either way, I'd like it to come to PC as well.

Yes, it would be so great! Been waiting for some time for Red Dead to be bought back. :smile:
I just seen this on YouTube. MrBossFTW uploaded it and if it's true I'll be thrilled I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption. Recently just replayed it on Xbox one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
I just seen this on YouTube. MrBossFTW uploaded it and if it's true I'll be thrilled I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption. Recently just replayed it on Xbox one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the storyline sweeped me away! The first time I ever played it I was hooked after 30mins. :smile:
Reply 5
Great game actually.
Original post by SM6
A tweet by rockstar has thousands of huge fans excited and talking about a Red Dead Redemption 2? What do you guys think about this? Personally, I'm so excited!!

I've got fingers and toes crossed for either a new entry in the series (Red Dead Redemption is actually the second in the Red Dead series by the way, the first being Red Dead Revolver, making this theoretically a "Red Dead 3" if it's a new game) or a PC release!
Reply 7
Would you pre order it?
Original post by stefano865
Great game actually.

Yeah, really loved undead nightmare too!
Original post by Drex50
Would you pre order it?

Hell no, **** preorders.
Yeah, I'm so hyped either way!!
yeah I never really liked red dead redemption - I gave it a shot - I played it until the very end of the story and...yeah...a bit boring. definitely not a bad game, just not a game that gives you much incentive to carry on in my honest opinion. it's probably because travelling is harder with just a horse. I wish I did like it a lot more because I know a lot of people love it, but to each their own
Original post by SM6
Yeah, really loved undead nightmare too!

Yeah never got to play undead nightmare. Looked fun though.

I think it was summer 2010 when I spent a solid week on red dead redemption. :biggrin:

Don't play games anymore. But red dead 2 or last of us 2 could tempt me back. :colone:
Original post by stefano865
Yeah never got to play undead nightmare. Looked fun though.

I think it was summer 2010 when I spent a solid week on red dead redemption. :biggrin:

Don't play games anymore. But red dead 2 or last of us 2 could tempt me back. :colone:

You should definitely play undead nightmare. The storyline was weird but it was still amazing and worthwhile to complete it. :smile:
Original post by SM6
Yeah the storyline sweeped me away! The first time I ever played it I was hooked after 30mins. :smile:

Yeah it's a great game. The new red dead could be even better if they added in choice options in speech like fallout 4. That way you can dictate what kind of character you want to play.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
yeah I never really liked red dead redemption - I gave it a shot - I played it until the very end of the story and...yeah...a bit boring. definitely not a bad game, just not a game that gives you much incentive to carry on in my honest opinion. it's probably because travelling is harder with just a horse. I wish I did like it a lot more because I know a lot of people love it, but to each their own

Oh you actually traveled that far? You can place a mark on your destination wherever it is. Then you would make sure your a bit far away from a town then build a campsite and you could then go to your destination no matter how far it was.
Yeah it's a great game. The new dead dead could be even better if they added in choice options in speech like fallout 4. That way you can dictate what kind of character you want to play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that would make it amazing! The again I'm still excited no matter what because I want to see what Rockstar does to the storyline and characters along with new features.
Original post by SM6
Yeah that would make it amazing! The again I'm still excited no matter what because I want to see what Rockstar does to the storyline and characters along with new features.

Have you seen the leaked map ? Apparently it's legit and it does look the part to be fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you seen the leaked map ? Apparently it's legit and it does look the part to be fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I saw that in a lot of videos as well. It looks pretty legit and apparently its real!
Original post by SM6
Yeah I saw that in a lot of videos as well. It looks pretty legit and apparently its real!

A can't wait to play the side quests, hopefully they'll add in a lot more the time. Also look forward to hunting animals. Used to use deadeye and throw throwing knifes at bears it was so satisfying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest