The Student Room Group

Girl leaves stuff at my place

Ok so I've been seeing this girl for about a month. After she stays at mine she keeps "forgetting" stuff. First few times it was her necklace. This time she left: makeup, necklace, toothbrush, jeans, belt, perfume, t-shirt etc.

She told me before she was going to leave this stuff but when I asked if she wanted me to bring it round to hers she said she didn't need it that urgently. Why does she do this??
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I've been seeing this girl for about a month. After she stays at mine she keeps "forgetting" stuff. First few times it was her necklace. This time she left: makeup, necklace, toothbrush, jeans, belt, perfume, t-shirt etc.

She told me before she was going to leave this stuff but when I asked if she wanted me to bring it round to hers she said she didn't need it that urgently. Why does she do this??

:K:
Reply 2
An excuse to see you more....
She wants to come back to yours again. She can use it as an 'excuse' to come back next time.
Original post by Anonymous

She likey you that's why.
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
:K:

Haha she had brought other clothes with her :wink:
Reply 6
If you've seen the new movie "Lights Out" the guy does this to stay at her place.
Reply 7
She relaxed with you, wants to move in in due course and ultimately to have your babies.
Reply 8
She likes the D and has an excuse to have it.
DUDE.Seriously, I'm pretty clueless with women, but my god you're in a league of your own if you cant draw any conclusions from this. She is leaving more and more stuff behind at yours, maybe she wants to move things along a bit and move in with you? Worst case scenario she wants an excuse to come by and see you
Reply 10
It's called marking their territory.
Reply 11
Probably suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Original post by Scott.
Probably suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Lol?
Original post by an_atheist
DUDE.Seriously, I'm pretty clueless with women, but my god you're in a league of your own if you cant draw any conclusions from this. She is leaving more and more stuff behind at yours, maybe she wants to move things along a bit and move in with you? Worst case scenario she wants an excuse to come by and see you

Ok yeah but why did she not want the stuff back? It would mean me going to her place...
Next thread:

"She stripped naked and handcuffed herself to my bed. What does this mean?"
Reply 15
Original post by StfuPls
It's called marking their territory.

this
Excuse to come back!

xD
Reply 17
she hopes that one day you will ask her to just move all of her stuff in
Reply 18
A thread over something so obvious!
Ok so basically she is trying to ward off other women by leaving her stuff everywhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending