The Student Room Group

Broke up with first ever girlfriend and feel terrible

How do I get over the feeling of heart break? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Just dont get one in the first place. Many emotions come with it.
Reply 2
Make her life a misery, you'll feel much better.
You learn from experiences like this and know what to do better in the next relationship
Don't make any threads about white girls not going for Oriental guys. It'll make you feel worse.
Reply 5
Original post by bluemadhatter
You learn from experiences like this and know what to do better in the next relationship

It will take time. Block her number and delete her from all social media.
Reply 6
Original post by bluemadhatter

Thanks. I feel like I will never find another girl as amazing as she was though.
Reply 7
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Don't make any threads about white girls not going for Oriental guys. It'll make you feel worse.

I stopped making such posts months ago when we started dating.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Thanks. I feel like I will never find another girl as amazing as she was though.

if she was so amazing then it would not have ended in a break up and if you were the problem then you need to work on yourself before anything
Reply 9
Bear in mind it's a sort of right of passage. Friends, music, booze, new persuits, time, new love.
Original post by Mr Smurf

how did u meet her
Oh, dear. Did surreptitiously lacing her cosmetic products with arsenic, peroxide and lemon Cif not yield the requisite Elizabethan pigment?
Take consolation in the fact that you've had at least one more partner than 90% of TSR combined (hint: 0).

Spoiler

How long were you together?
Original post by Profesh
Oh, dear. Did surreptitiously lacing her cosmetic products with arsenic, peroxide and lemon Cif not yield the requisite Elizabethan pigment?

If you ever wrote a book, I would think it was written by an alien from Mars. :colonhash:
May I ask why you broke up?
Reply 16
Original post by Proxenus
how did u meet her

Okcupid.

Original post by Slowbro93
How long were you together?

Only six months but she was my first everything
Reply 17
Original post by Profesh

She already had it. :hand:
Reply 18
you caused this heartbreak, you have to live with it
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
If you ever wrote a book, I would think it was written by an alien from Mars. :colonhash:

Then I shall put you down for an advance copy of my autobiography, provisionally titled: "Life on Earth: A Visitor's Perspective".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending