Spoiler

Tbh don't really like him.
& Okay :h:
Snog: Amy Lee
Marry: Margot Robbie
Avoid: Jennifer Lawrence
Original post by SM6
Why would you avoid Scarlett Johansson?

I felt bad but i couldn't think of anyone.. plus not my type but is very attractive
Original post by i'mjustsomeguy
snog: Emma stone
marry: Emma stone
avoid: People who want emma stone to themselves

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Reply 47
I thought the idea was someone gives you a trio and you decide what each member of the trio gets?:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles

Spoiler

come at me

Spoiler

FIGHT TO YOUR DEATHS FOR EMMA STONE xD
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
come at me

You can try but you'll never succeed. I'll just annoy you to death, I'm pretty good at it :smile:
You can try but you'll never succeed. I'll just annoy you to death, I'm pretty good at it :smile:

Try me, i happen to be able to withstand highly annoying people such as *cough*greatguy*cough*
I felt bad but i couldn't think of anyone.. plus not my type but is very attractive

Ohh ok. :smile:
Try me, i happen to be able to withstand highly annoying people such as *cough*greatguy*cough*

The internet is not good enough at expressing how annoying I can be. We'd have to meet irl if I were to demonstrate my true potential (Okay that's sounds creepy)
The internet is not good enough at expressing how annoying I can be. We'd have to meet irl if I were to demonstrate my true potential (Okay that's sounds creepy)

yeah it kinda does ahha but it is also funny, two people meeting so they could discuss who deserves Emma Stone

IMO i do because i went the Exchange where Andrew Garfield performed and well he dated Emma hence i get her...
yeah it kinda does ahha but it is also funny, two people meeting so they could discuss who deserves Emma Stone

IMO i do because i went the Exchange where Andrew Garfield performed and well he dated Emma hence i get her...

No, I do because I'm awesome. Your argument is invalid.
No, I do because I'm awesome. Your argument is invalid.

um no you're just some guy, i however am pretty great, i mean my name means good in some language
Snog- Ryan Reynolds
Marry-Douglas Booth
Avoid- Donald Trump
um no you're just some guy, i however am pretty great, i mean my name means good in some language

That name is just a disguise. I'm actually Deadpool. Now who wouldn't wanna be with Deadpool? I know Emma Stone would.

Quick Reply

Latest