The Student Room Group

I feel angry i am tired of failing every single day!!!

I feel extremely angry as procrastination wins the battle every day thus failure walks all over me laughing in my face.I am tired of failing I want to do something about it but I feel like I don't have the strength to do anything I used to pray to God but know I rarely pray I go to Church every couple weeks.I feel weak and pissed off because I hate failing and it is due to my procrastination which makes me angry as it is my fault at the end of the day and I failed to do something about it.I feel as if I have no power over this I feel powerless.I want the A/A*s but I am not doing anything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous1502
I feel extremely angry as procrastination wins the battle every day thus failure walks all over me laughing in my face.I am tired of failing I want to do something about it but I feel like I don't have the strength to do anything I used to pray to God but know I rarely pray I go to Church every couple weeks.I feel weak and pissed off because I hate failing and it is due to my procrastination which makes me angry as it is my fault at the end of the day and I failed to do something about it.I feel as if I have no power over this I feel powerless.I want the A/A*s but I am not doing anything.I feel trapped.I need someone to talk to and to let my feelings out.

I cnat recall. Did you say you had seen your GP and a therapist?

You have some quite alarming attitudes and yousound consistently unhappy.

Childline 0800 1111 , but am sure I nudged you that way last time.
Original post by 999tigger
I cnat recall. Did you say you had seen your GP and a therapist?

You have some quite alarming attitudes and yousound consistently unhappy.

Childline 0800 1111 , but am sure I nudged you that way last time.

I went it is all good I am sorry I feel angry as this weekend I wasted my time and did not do my studies.
I went it is all good I am sorry I feel angry as this weekend I wasted my time and did not do my studies.

Its fine to feel angry and frustrated and better out than in. Its also draining though and that means it uses up energy. If you wnat to do well then you need to channel that energy into doing positive things.

You tend to put excessive pressure on yourself which hinders rather than helps.
I feel extremely angry as procrastination wins the battle every day thus failure walks all over me laughing in my face.I am tired of failing I want to do something about it but I feel like I don't have the strength to do anything I used to pray to God but know I rarely pray I go to Church every couple weeks.I feel weak and pissed off because I hate failing and it is due to my procrastination which makes me angry as it is my fault at the end of the day and I failed to do something about it.I feel as if I have no power over this I feel powerless.I want the A/A*s but I am not doing anything.

I've seen your threads .Chill you've got good grades and won't fail unless you literally put zero effort in this year.
Remember if you try and dont succeed try and try again but then get the point that this isnt for you and move on

Quick Reply

Latest