The Student Room Group

How lonely are you /10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
According to my social worker and the team, I'm isolated and quite vulnerable.

awwww many sad faces :frown::frown::frown::frown:

But on the plus side I still have cat fish accounts that are linked to my ex's who they're good friends with :colondollar:.

They have no idea it's me.
Original post by stefano865
:cry2:

Tbh it goes down to like....2/10 when talking to one person:love:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by Datalwo
I mean I don't care about what you think :smile:

What I think is irrelevant.

If you are content being very much alone then good for you. :smile:
What I think is irrelevant.

If you are content being very much alone then good for you. :smile:

I'm not content but I don't want sympathy either
Reply 124
Original post by Datalwo
I'm not content but I don't want sympathy either

Good luck then I guess.
Good luck then I guess.

Thanks, how are you?
5/10 but definitely varies day to day, minute to minute
10/10 at the moment. Just moved 400 miles or so, new house, I don't know anyone except one person, she is in a relationship and you know how that goes...spend all time with BF etc... so I haven't troubled her for lunch.

I am so lonely that next week I am going to a meetup.com meet with four, fifty+ year olds. I am 30.

I am pretty overweight (but tall) and obviously given my responses or lack thereof on POF.com, not any womans type.

That I can fix but will take a while...

On friday nights I end up spending my night exploring LP or MC etc by car, alone, seems to be my favorite hobby currently.

So yeah pretty lonely, fortunatly I am a year or so into meditation and through that, am beginning to like my own company!
10/10, feel real **** right now as I realise I'm not good enough for anything :'(
If anyone is ever struggling and feeling lonely then PM me! Especially over the next few days, I don't have much on so I'll respond quickly :smile:

The best way to be more social is to put yourself out there and approach people, if you're afraid what they will think just remember you'll probably never see them again if things don't work out.
I'm a good 9/10 most of the time, getting used to it though I guess.
Reply 131
Original post by Datalwo
Thanks, how are you?

Yeah I'm ok thanks. :smile:
5 probs :/
Reply 133
Original post by hxfsxh
5 probs :/

:hugs:
Probably 10 to be honest... :frown: Life sucks.
10/10
:hugs:

You're a 6 though, which isnt good :h: :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I was an 8, combined with many other issues I was drowning in sever self-loathing and considered self-harm many times.

After becoming great friend with my now girlfriend, moving to uni, and giving far less of a **** about thing I'd say I'm more of a 5

I still get lonely, sometimes it jumps to a 6/7 because many of the same issues still plague me and I still hate myself, although a little less, and still have thought about self-harm many times.
9 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending