The Student Room Group

Celebrity : Snog, Marry, Avoid :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
That name is just a disguise. I'm actually Deadpool. Now who wouldn't wanna be with Deadpool? I know Emma Stone would.

Deadpool before not deadpool after...
That name is just a disguise. I'm actually Deadpool. Now who wouldn't wanna be with Deadpool? I know Emma Stone would.

May god help your delusioned mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles
Deadpool before not deadpool after...

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me...

Maybe's it's because I'm dumb? Maybes's It's because I have voices in my head? I don't know. All I know is that I'm gonna eat till I'm tired then sleep till I'm hungry.
I don't understand what you're trying to tell me...

Maybe's it's because I'm dumb? Maybes's It's because I have voices in my head? I don't know. All I know is that I'm gonna eat till I'm tired then sleep till I'm hungry.

You eat and sleep and i'll take Emma okay?
Snog: Francesca Bishop
Marry: Farrah Abraham
Avoid: Lilly Singh (because I saw someone say they like her on this thread and I can't tell how that'ss even possible?)
Original post by wolfmoon88
May god help your delusioned mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't believe in God. I believe in riding a unicorn into space whilst wielding the excalibur sword and wearing my favourite pirate hat. Life goals.
There is clearly no women with taste either as I haven't seen my man Cristiano Ronaldo being mentioned yet!?!?!?!??! :wink:
Original post by Jeff458(#17)
There is clearly no women with taste either as I haven't seen my man Cristiano Ronaldo being mentioned yet!?!?!?!??! :wink:

Would probably snog him, there's too many I could think off :wink:
Snog: Francesca Bishop
Marry: Farrah Abraham
Avoid: Lilly Singh (because I saw someone say they like her on this thread and I can't tell how that'ss even possible?)

How in the love of the lord could you marry FARRAH ABRAHAM???
Snog: Robert Pattinson because I watched Bel Ami and NOOOO ROBERT, NO MY HUSBAND DOESN'T TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :'-)

(Only cool people who have watched Bel Ami/ or seen the trailer would understand that joke -_-).

Marry: Douglas Booth :colondollar:

Avoid: Donald Trump (obviously -_-)
Snog: Selena Gomez
Marry: Mila Kunis
Avoid: Taylor swift (Her and her songs just annoy the **** out of me)
cha.jpg
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How in the love of the lord could you marry FARRAH ABRAHAM???

That's how... :colone::biggrin::p:U:colondollar:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Would probably snog him, there's too many I could think off :wink:

Ronaldo is life. Notice the full stop meaning there is no possible means to argue. He is just damn perfect!!!
That's not how this game works me bab.
@Reachin4TheStars

You're meant to give us options and we say snog, marry,avoid and then it continues with new options :smile:

But anyways erm...

snog: lateysha grace
marry: dunno
avoid: the rest of them
cha.jpg

That's how... :colone::biggrin::p:U:colondollar:

[video="youtube;RIdVx56jBSQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVx56jBSQ[/video]

hope you have a long and prosperous marriage :'-)
Not even lesbian but I'd marry these 3 :love:

Spoiler

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
[video="youtube;RIdVx56jBSQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVx56jBSQ[/video]

hope you have a long and prosperous marriage :'-)

Yh ikr but if she looked like the photo I sent then I would more than happily marry her. Didn't watch the vid but that's my point anyways. Like in my photo she is hitting 7/10 which is the highest I have ever ranked a female!
Original post by 0to100
That's not how this game works me bab.
@Reachin4TheStars

You're meant to give us options and we say snog, marry,avoid and then it continues with new options :smile:

But anyways erm...

snog: lateysha grace
marry: dunno
avoid: the rest of them

WTF is that girl!? It's so interesting to see everyone's preferences!
S: Kate Upton
M: Margot Robbie
A: Miley Cyrus(girl creeps me the f**k out)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't believe in God. I believe in riding a unicorn into space whilst wielding the excalibur sword and wearing my favourite pirate hat. Life goals.

#dank

Quick Reply

Latest