The Student Room Group

Sex with black women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Pfft doubt it. Outside of your tsr life, which let's admit is probably more exciting than your real life, I bet you get made fun of lol If not then it's hard being irrelevant to people, isnt it.

On the contrary people insult me way more on tsr than anywhere else and I already know why of course :rofl:

Perhaps you're less of a ****boi irl? :dontknow:
LMAO!
Original post by Rhaenys10
what
the
This thread isn't even about black girls anymore :rofl:

:toofunny:
Dont be such a racist
Original post by stefano865
Perhaps you're less of a ****boi irl? :dontknow:

There's so much rep thirst here but I'm flattered

Original post by WoodyMKC
When he's in a good mood he does :rofl: Just like he apologises to people he's insulted when he has a change of heart :toofunny:

Well I know for sure he's Vinnie Ventura now and was just Illimunati999 and he doesnt go anon. People who go anon are normally regular users who don't want you to know it's them. Either way the post is hilarious.

But don't worry, Woods, haters are secret admirers.
Original post by 0to100
There's so much rep thirst here but I'm flattered

Well I know for sure he's Vinnie Ventura now and was just Illimunati999 and he doesnt go anon. People who go anon are normally regular users who don't want you to know it's them. Either way the post is hilarious.

Ok you got me.
Original post by 0to100

Oh I'm not at all worried, it's rather hilarious tbh :lol: I do think it's him though. He's tried to convince me that there's two different people, one constantly licking my arse and the other insulting me. He knows now that I'm not buying his crap. So to come and try to insult me when it's obvious who it is isn't going to do anything but make me laugh and he knows it, so I reckon he's trying a different approach now. Very flattering for someone to want to give me that much of their time tbh :u:

However...

Original post by Anonymous
Let me tell you what I think: one big catfish! People asking for sexual advice from a random stranger on a TSR forum are retarded. An individual who boasts about the amount of sexual activity they get on a TSR forum are lying to boost their reputation and gain attention. Anyone who tries to use their age to prove they're not a virgin are also retarded.

On the very small chance that this isn't Mr Tingtox, I'll answer:

I've never even bragged, is the thing. I initially never went into threads like "Yeah, I've been around a lot" and so on. Just used to offer a lot of advice. Gradually, more and more people started to ask how many I've been with and other questions, assumed I'd gotten around a bit and had a lot of trial and error to know the things I know, so that's when I started to acknowledge it. Never mentioned any numbers or frequency or anything until I was asked. Big difference between answering a question and bragging. Obviously, I'm not going to turn around and say "I dunno mate, never slept with anyone" in case some loser might accuse me of bragging or making up **** if I say otherwise :rofl:

The reason people "ask for sexual advice from a random stranger on a TSR forum" is simple - they thought they'd ask because I seem to know what I'm on about. No different to the many people that ask me for lifting advice.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ok you got me.

Oh I'm not at all worried, it's rather hilarious tbh :lol: I do think it's him though. He's tried to convince me that there's two different people, one constantly licking my arse and the other insulting me. He knows now that I'm not buying his crap. So to come and try to insult me when it's obvious who it is isn't going to do anything but make me laugh and he knows it, so I reckon he's trying a different approach now. Very flattering for someone to want to give me that much of their time tbh :u:

Exactly mate :nah: Tingtox apologised to me though yea lol so that's admission alone that he talked ****, called nirvana a sheffield trash and perved on rhaenys and calls me chav but then apologises...so now Idc I'm having fun with it. I think one is that greatguy doofus though, based on angryredhead baiting him out before, like they're both tingtox...
Reply 88
Original post by 0to100
Look at how you're responding to me and not to add to the thread

nor did I quote you or tag you...
same to the person who I was responding to where you quoted me.

now answer your own question...even though "everyone" is a stupid exaggeration and putting words in my mouth.

I'm on friendly terms with chavs who would squish your brain in
Original post by RobML

Oh god not this guy :facepalm2: I have honestly had enough of you.

And asking them to peg you on all fours is not friendly terms, bro.
Original post by 0to100
Exactly mate :nah: Tingtox apologised to me though yea lol so that's admission alone that he talked ****, called nirvana a sheffield trash and perved on rhaenys and calls me chav but then apologises...so now Idc I'm having fun with it. I think one is that greatguy doofus though, based on angryredhead baiting him out before, like they're both tingtox...

I'm 100% convinced both are the same guy. He's just made it so obvious towards me personally, the more I've called him out on it the more he's tried doing **** to sway me :rofl: No coincidence that as soon as one "nice" account is banned then another "nasty" one pops straight up. Then when he knows I'm onto him he does **** like make a Woody appreciation thread and likes my arse to the end of the earth and clearly states "I'm Tingtox btw" - why would he do that, clearly referencing the previous conversation with Mr Nasty, if it's not him :toofunny: @UWS Witnessed most of it and is also now convinced it's the same guy, IIRC :lol:
Original post by 0to100

Apologies bro. :kissing2:
Reply 92
Original post by 0to100
Oh god not this guy :facepalm2: I have honestly had enough of you.

And asking them to peg you on all fours is not friendly terms, bro.

lol gay joke
Original post by RobML

lol
I'm 100% convinced both are the same guy. He's just made it so obvious towards me personally, the more I've called him out on it the more he's tried doing **** to sway me :rofl: No coincidence that as soon as one "nice" account is banned then another "nasty" one pops straight up. Then when he knows I'm onto him he does **** like make a Woody appreciation thread and likes my arse to the end of the earth and clearly states "I'm Tingtox btw" - why would he do that, clearly referencing the previous conversation with Mr Nasty, if it's not him :toofunny: @UWS Witnessed most of it and is also now convinced it's the same guy, IIRC :lol:

read my rsponse to stefano down below as well mate lol

Anyways I literally can't even keep up but I said I forgave him in the vocaroo thing and I'm pissed it came out staticy or whatever lol like because I also said it's rubbish since he's gonna get banned again yea come back and insult us all over again...:nothing: I don't understand why they just won't get a life...

Apologies bro. :kissing2:

You lost me at the kiss but you do know we're all getting in tsr-trouble for this thread right lol

like we are so offtopic it's incredible
Look Tingtox, nobody cares what you have to say anymore. You're a joke :tongue:

Lets assume I am TingTox, it still doesn't take away the relevance of everything that I have stated on this thread. If TingTox looks up to a random TSR stranger with a picture of a bicep then I find him to be retarded to, just like all the other people who ask you for sexual advice.

Truth be told, I find it sad that I am actually putting effort into questioning who you really are. But it interests me. That is probably why I am giving you time. People shouldn't be fooled into believing what people say online in any type of context. There is no proof to your stories. People really shouldn't be so gullible when it comes to believing **** that you post.

With regard to you bragging, you post a thread (you're the OP, so not giving advice, but stating) when you were 14 you got 'hot and heavy and I ended up penetrating' your girlfriend on the wall, 'pumping away for probably about 20 seconds'. That's what got me interested regarding your posts because I feel like your giving out a bad reputation for a TSR forum and honestly, that's what I question whether you say who you really are.

But alas, when someone questions you, your only defense is to paint them with the same brush by telling the world their just a mere simple troll. Tell you what. Next post you give to this thread, don't make it about Tingtox, but just gives us some proof plzzzzzzzzzzzz!
lol

dont apologise then encourage him :noway:
come on bro it cant be that cool to type insults man. take the day off from it....just the once...
Reply 97

You mean if greatguy and tingtox are the same person?

I only know the "greatguy" persona for being full of himself, I know he has had other dupes that were not the "greatguy" persona where he insulted people on here.

I had received PMs from tintox in the past, that was using all his Tingtox accounts (all the ones with that name), but never using other dupes. So it's just really weird. But then I saw both insult @Nirvana1989-1994 being from Sheffield so I'm starting to be convinced lol
Original post by RobML
lol gay joke

literally...you do realise my issue with you was something you started right....or was it another one of your "I was drunk on tsr" claims...
Original post by UWS
You mean if greatguy and tingtox are the same person?

I only know the "greatguy" persona for being full of himself, I know he has had other dupes that were not the "greatguy" persona where he insulted people on here.

I had received PMs from tintox in the past, that was using all his Tingtox accounts (all the ones with that name), but never using other dupes. So it's just really weird. But then I saw both insult @Nirvana1989-1994 being from Sheffield so I'm starting to be convinced lol

it's trying to confuse us :rofl:

Quick Reply