The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Ngl, I do that too! but then in the morning I feel stupid lol, and then I listen to music on the bus to school and get into deep thoughts about how my life isn't as bad as make it out to be, think positive, bub! :h: We all have these times, you're not alone :h: x

I know you wouldn't :colondollar:

You're welcome hunny chummy sugar bunny :colondollar: :P (haha sorry for the cringe :colondollar:) :P

Yeah I listen to music and then get cry because they are all about relationships then i get deep into to my thoughts about how alone I am… but yeah I understand you and I know I should but sometimes it is hard. Tomorrow I'll probably be okay, though, so don't take any notice.

You know me too well :colondollar:

Oh, I love you, my sweet sugar baby cakes! :colondollar: :tongue:

(Erghhh that was horrible but, hey, I love a bit of cringe me so don't EVER apologise for that! :h:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Yeah I listen to music and then get cry because they are all about relationships then i get deep into to my thoughts about how alone I am… but yeah I understand you and I know I should but sometimes it is hard tomorrow ill probably be okay though so don't take any notice.

You know me to well :colondollar:

Oh, I love you my sweet sugar baby cakes! :colondollar: :tongue: (Erghhh that was horrible but, hey, I love a bit of cringe me so don't EVER apologise for that :h:)
Haha, yh y'know when I listen to EMinem's deep songs, let's just say its as if someone's cutting onions in front a' me eyes :colondollar: lol :P

I know you'll be fine :h:

I do! :colondollar:

Aww, love you too :colondollar: :h: (I'l try not to :colondollar:x) :P
Haha, yh y'know when I listen to EMinem's deep songs, let's just say its as if someone's cutting onions in front a' me eyes :colondollar: lol :P

I know you'll be fine :h:

I do! :colondollar:

Aww, love you too :colondollar: :h: (I'l try not to :colondollar:x) :P

Aww your accent is even coming through in your messages! It's super cute "in front a' me eyes" :colondollar: :tongue:

I hope so! :h:

I love you more Gn! x:lovehug:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Aww your accent is even coming through in your messages! It's super cute "in front a' me eyes" :colondollar: :tongue:

I hope so! :h:

Gn! x:lovehug:
I only sometimes speak that way, lol, mostly not, love typing it though :colondollar: :h:

I know so! :h:

Gn, bub, I have a full day tomorrow, with bloomin' EPQ lol so I must sleep too, cya x :h:
I only sometimes speak that way, lol, mostly not, love typing it though :colondollar: :h:

I know so! :h:

Gn, bub, I have a full day tomorrow, with bloomin' EPQ lol so I must sleep too, cya x :h:

I'm entertaining myself now though by trying to read your messages in a west Yorkshire accent! Loool :colondollar: :tongue: :h:

:h:

Yeah, get some sleep, bub! I want you to be happy! :h:

Night x
Original post by 123moon
I'm entertaining myself now though by trying to read your messages in a west Yorkshire accent! Loool :colondollar: :tongue: :h:

:h:

Yeah, get some sleep, bub! I want you to be happy! :h:

Night x
Yeah? lol glad I can be a source of en'ertainment, always been me wish to en'ertain y'see :biggrin: I luv i'. :P

I'll be happy if ur happy :h: Needa brush ma teeth tho lol so can't just jump in bed, :nah: :P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh wow Hamza.. what's going on here :mmm:

Back to topic.. listening to some Artful Dodger - Re-Rewind :colondollar:

Whilst trying to figure out why my phone isn't connecting to my laptop!
Original post by Qaz25
Oh wow Hamza.. what's going on here :mmm:

Back to topic.. listening to some Artful Dodger - Re-Rewind :colondollar:

Whilst trying to figure out why my phone isn't connecting to my laptop!
LOl XD
LOl XD

Is this what I think it is :ninja: :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
Is this what I think it is :ninja: :tongue:
Ur thoughts are dodgy dadaji :colondollar: so I'm gonna be safe and say no :colondollar:

Spoiler

Ur thoughts are dodgy dadaji :colondollar: so I'm gonna be safe and say no :colondollar:

Spoiler

My thoughts are dodgy? :hmmm:

I can't say anything mate :tongue: Other than the fact that I was no way near this bad when I was your age :mmm: :tongue:
Reply 2371
Original post by Matrix123
Goodnight:hugs:

Thanks, you too Hamza :cute:

:grouphugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug:
Night (an hour later :sigh: )... I'll pray for survival on the battlefield :console:

& also... in your head != listening :tongue: so :erm:
Try again... you have one more attempt :u:

------------

[video]https://youtu.be/34Na4j8AVgA[/video]
I should add... listening for the Daftness :smug:
Original post by Qaz25
My thoughts are dodgy? :hmmm:

I can't say anything mate :tongue: Other than the fact that I was no way near this bad when I was your age :mmm: :tongue:
Haha, I was just messin dadaji :colondollar:

Haha, yh I know I'm bad :emo: Mashallah :h:

ANyways, gn, shaba khair :h: ache se sona :h:
The Life of Pablo
The rather auspiciously-titled 'Megadrive Lamborghini':

[video="youtube;5Llgr_rGqJs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Llgr_rGqJs[/video]
This track right here, it's sooo dope
[video="youtube;cmTBiapVpqc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmTBiapVpqc[/video]
[video="youtube;8GW6sLrK40k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k&index=11&list=RD2IoanTzkVV4[/video]
Yeah? lol glad I can be a source of en'ertainment, always been me wish to en'ertain y'see :biggrin: I luv i'. :P

I'll be happy if ur happy :h: Needa brush ma teeth tho lol so can't just jump in bed, :nah: :P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you're in a media lesson looking at vogue photoshoots and you stumble across this....

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
LOl XD

Oh and good morning, bub! x Hope you slept well :h:

& Hope you have an amazing day! Don't forget to smile! x :colondollar: :biggrin: :h:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Nice!

Latest