The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Uploading questionnaire to Portico?

Hey, I've been asked to complete a questionnaire with a couple of questions after submitting my UCAS application. However, in the portal for uploading documents, the only options in the drop down menu are: qualifications, CV, and passport. Has anyone else got any experience on which one you're meant to choose for submitting a questionnaire?

Thanks for any help.
Original post by MyParrotsandMe
Hey, I've been asked to complete a questionnaire with a couple of questions after submitting my UCAS application. However, in the portal for uploading documents, the only options in the drop down menu are: qualifications, CV, and passport. Has anyone else got any experience on which one you're meant to choose for submitting a questionnaire?

Thanks for any help.

Strange. I thought that UCAS would have more options.
If I were you, I'd do the qualifications.
Good luck! :wink:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Mvine001
Strange. I thought that UCAS would have more options.
If I were you, I'd do the qualifications.
Good luck! :wink:

Oh oops I don't think I made it clear in my post. This is for submitting it directly to the UCL Portal, not UCAS. Thanks anyway though, qualifications seems the closest category.
Original post by MyParrotsandMe
Oh oops I don't think I made it clear in my post. This is for submitting it directly to the UCL Portal, not UCAS. Thanks anyway though, qualifications seems the closest category.

Don't worry. Qualifications are important for everything. That's why I suggested it.
I was asked to complete a psychology questionnaire back in '11 and we had to email them in. Not sure if it's the same now though.

Worth emailing your chosen department.
Original post by Noodlzzz
I was asked to complete a psychology questionnaire back in '11 and we had to email them in. Not sure if it's the same now though.

Worth emailing your chosen department.

Okay, I flipped them an email just to be sure. It does say to upload the document rather than to email though. Thanks for your advice!

Quick Reply

Latest