The Student Room Group

KPMG 360 2017 School leaver programme!!

I just created this thread for anyone that is interested in this 2017 position for KPMG.
We can ask questions and chat about the applications process and other issues.
if anyone has any good top school leaver programmes or apprenticships please state below.................

Scroll to see replies

anyone know when applications open?
Yes late autumn like September/October
Reply 3
I'm already on the second stage. Hopefully I'll go through :smile:
Reply 4
I did KPMG discovery so still waiting to be fast tracked through the first stage - not heard anything yet :/
Reply 5
Original post by catwat99
I did KPMG discovery so still waiting to be fast tracked through the first stage - not heard anything yet :/

Have you given them your predicted grades?
Reply 6
Original post by Shazid786
Have you given them your predicted grades?

Yeah, I'm predicted AAA so can't really see my application being rejected. Did you do discovery too?
Reply 7
Yeah, I'm predicted AAA so can't really see my application being rejected. Did you do discovery too?

Yep, done the Discovery Programme. Predicted at AAC, got a confirmation email exactly 1 week later. What offices did you apply for?
I did the discovery programme and they sent me the digital submission details on friday. You should be getting them soon. Try contacting them?
Reply 9
Original post by Ammmaaaraah
I did the discovery programme and they sent me the digital submission details on friday. You should be getting them soon. Try contacting them?

Got that email too on Friday
Yep, done the Discovery Programme. Predicted at AAC, got a confirmation email exactly 1 week later. What offices did you apply for?

I picked Newcastle as my preferred office. What about you?

I was slightly late replying to the email so that may be why I've not received the digital submission yet. They did get back to me saying that they'll contact me soon though. Will try emailing tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

Also what does the digital submission include? Is it an essay?
(edited 7 years ago)
I picked Newcastle as my preferred office. What about you?

Bristol (As most preferred), London and then Reading
I was slighlty late replying to the email so that may be why I've not received the digital submission yet. They did get back to me saying that they'll contact me soon though. Will try emailing tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

Also what does the digital submission include? Is it an essay?

Yup, they're probably really busy as well. Its a 90-120 second recording about some of their behavioral capabilities
Yup, they're probably really busy as well. Its a 90-120 second recording about some of their behavioral capabilities

Ah right, sounds quite straight forward.
Reply 15
Someone knows when the application close?
Reply 16
I'm already on the second stage. Hopefully I'll go through :smile:

Do you need to bring CV or cover letter for the interview ?
Original post by TOZ233
Someone knows when the application close?

When all the spaces are filled :smile:
Reply 18
Anyone got through to Assessment centre?
Yup, I have! :smile: Just waiting for an assessment centre date!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending