almost as trashy as rochdale lol

oh seen it. never been there

Hahaha :tongue: yeahh **** place tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by mkap
almost as trashy as rochdale lol

Thought it was just Oldham lol
Yorkshire. I dislike it when it's called "Yorkshire and the Humber" though, just call it Yorkshire.
Reply 43
Original post by UWS
Thought it was just Oldham lol

oh **** i meant it the other way round. rochdale is almost as trashy as oldham but oldham is ten times worse.
Reply 44
Original post by mkap
oh **** i meant it the other way round. rochdale is almost as trashy as oldham but oldham is ten times worse.

Long day? :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by UWS
Long day? :tongue:

not really. been in my pjs all day haha
Original post by Unown Uzer
Which region of England, or country other than England do you live in? This is for a survey to see where TSR users live.

Which region is France in?
Original post by Charles Dupiau
Which region is France in?

France is not in the UK, so none of the above. However, if you want, you can choose the region in which you would like to live in the poll.
South East, ie. Kent
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Dont diss the South West we aint all farmers lol

I actually like the south west, especially the accent :biggrin:
Original post by _gcx
South East, ie. Kent

Would you please vote in the poll? Thanks.
Aw cool and why do you like the accent??

Don't know, just sounds nice and friendly! I've been devon and cornwall many times, as well as bristol and could tell some slight variation but all had that nice "friendly pirate" sort of thing going on :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
lol i see. And the pirate things down cornwall, been there and they are obsessed with pirates as are many other docks and beach town down south west and really??

In devon they sounded like pirates as well lol and really what?
It would be great if this poll were in the widget.
Yorkshire and the Humber, yaasssss!!! :h::h:
E to the A to the S to the T

MIDLANDS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
South east, Essex to be a bit more precise, prefer to live in london though, what feels like 95% of the population here are absolute idiots -_- I've experienced all levels of idiocity ranging from roughly 30 students at a crossroad all attempting to get hit by cars (none got hit [sadly], just a lot were shouted at, i walked away before i could see anything else though.) right to middle aged women eating sand out of a huge bottle with what looks like sand, WITH a cork on so you cant say its salt or pepper. Also it was 5x bigger than a salt/pepper shaker.

Don't tell me it's everywhere because while there are idiots everywhere it's really not as bad as essex, I've travelled to a few other places ranging from hertfordshire to Stoke on trent to cornwall and there are drastcally fewer acts of stupidity there.

tl;dr Essex, hate it
Original post by Dhanny
E to the A to the S to the T

MIDLANDS!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you please vote in the poll? Thanks.
Ya think so lol, i sound nothing like a pirate, got a hint of a northern accent and really to you can tell a slight difference.

Yes well at least from where i went in devon called Beer and where i went in cornwall called newquay.
Reply 59
Which does South West London come under??....I live in Fulham...

Quick Reply

Latest