The Student Room Group

Domestic terrorists, "The Crusaders" arrested for planning an assault on Muslims

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kansas-crusaders-american-terror-plot-targeting-somali-muslim-immigrants-a7362816.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/militia-terror-plot-fbi-kansas_us_58014995e4b0162c043c1e90

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/three-members-of-kansas-militia-group-charged-with-plot-to-bomb-somali-immigrants

" Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia, authorities said on Friday. "

" Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department of Justice announced. "

The FBI said its informant met in July with the three men charged on Friday at a business owned by Wright and where Allen worked. They discussed potential targets, at one point putting pins in them on Google Maps, and “brainstormed various methods of attack, including murder, kidnapping, rape, and arson”, the FBI said.

“We’re going to talk about killing people and going to prison for life,” Allen said at one point, according to the complaint. Less than sixty days, maybe forty days until something major happens. We need to be pre-emptive before something happens.”

“The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim,” Stein responded, according to the documents.

At another point in the conversation, Stein allegedly remarked: If you’re a Muslim I’m going to enjoy shooting you in the head,” before telling the group: When we go on operations there’s no leaving anyone behind, even if it’s a one-year old, I’m serious.”

Allen and Wright are both 49 years old, while Stein is 47. No attorneys were listed for the three men on Friday evening.

The trio were next scheduled to appear in a Wichita courtroom on Monday morning. If convicted, they face life in prison.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rohan187
X

It's good that these terrorists have been caught and will be prosecuted; all terrorism is unacceptable, whether it is of the Islamist or non-Islamist variety.
Reply 2
Original post by AlexanderHam
It's good that these terrorists have been caught and will be prosecuted; all terrorism is unacceptable, whether it is of the Islamist or non-Islamist variety.

100% agree. I am glad the FBI were amazingly quick on this. This could've ended badly if they were that into raping, murdering and possibly killing 1 year old kids.
Original post by Rohan187
100% agree. I am glad the FBI were amazingly quick on this. This could've ended badly if they were that into raping, murdering and possibly killing 1 year old kids.

Indeed, these people are nauseating and it's good that at least on these types of charges, the US justice system will ensure they are sentenced to life imprisonment rather than the 18 or 20 years they might get in the UK.
They call themselves crusaders but didn't once say deus vult. What a disappointment.
Reply 5
Shame.
Original post by Scott.
Shame.

What's a shame?
Reply 7
Crusade has nothing to do with violence. It means to peacefully encourage people to accept Christianity and to strive to personally come closer to god. Anything else is just ignorant people believing the media propaganda. Or something.
they don't sound like the sharpest kukris in the armoury
Original post by QE2
Crusade has nothing to do with violence. It means to peacefully encourage people to accept Christianity and to strive to personally come closer to god. Anything else is just ignorant people believing the media propaganda. Or something.

Relevance?? I'm sure there are more important issues at hand here
Reply 10
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Relevance?? I'm sure there are more important issues at hand here
Just thought it was a point worth making. The opportunity doesn't come up that often.
Kill them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending