The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol
Any idea what the line upz will be like tomorrow? Interested to see if Blind plays at LB against Mane...

Also I think either Rashford or Martial should be used as impact subs. Cause no one else in that squad can impact a game like either of them.
Original post by Soyeb
Any idea what the line upz will be like tomorrow? Interested to see if Blind plays at LB against Mane...

Also I think either Rashford or Martial should be used as impact subs. Cause no one else in that squad can impact a game like either of them.

Ask Hayley if she's heard any whispers, she'll know
Mkhi and Shaw are both fit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barcelona monitoring Angel Gomes?

I'm going for a Herrera, Fellaini, Pogba midfield with Rashford and Martial wide. He trusts Fellaini and think he will line up cautiously making sure we don't lose. I've gone for 1-0 to United (heart over mind) and sticking to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fellaini CAM with Zlatan in front. Just ping route 1 balls from the back and wait for the shambles that is Liverpools defence to capitulate.
Reply 3987
De Gea
Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Bailly, Shaw
Fellaini, Pogba, Martial, Rashford.
Ibra

If you need a bit more height just swap Blind for Romero and play him alongside Ibra.
No Marital or Mkhi...:frown:
Original post by Rk2k14
No Marital or Mkhi...:frown:

Are you sure? I'm happy with Lingard and Rashford out wide anyway.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Are you sure? I'm happy with Lingard and Rashford out wide anyway.

Rashford yeah but Lingard...Nah brother.
Heard some whispers of an Ibra goal 38th minute
Reply 3992
I'm just waiting for Mourinho to put on Sergio Romero late on in the game to chase an equaliser.
Original post by Rk2k14
Rashford yeah but Lingard...Nah brother.

Lingard > Mkhi
Lingard > Mkhi

Original post by Dirtybit
Heard some whispers of an Ibra goal 38th minute

Trust Rooney to turn up and scuff his shot and still score from a set piece in the last minute to win 1-0...

Did you just quote yourself?
Kenan changing the game.
If this is the line-up then I'd say we win:

Original post by samir12
Trust Rooney to turn up and scuff his shot and still score from a set piece in the last minute to win 1-0...

It'll be one of those where it's impossible to score unless he scuffs it :colonhash:

Latest