The Student Room Group

Girls how important is height to you?

Say if a guy was average height (5'10) and had a relatively handsome face would you still prefer a guy who was a bit taller. Some girls won't even consider a guy who was below 6 ft so I just wondered.

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I'm not fussy. If anything I prefer a guy with an average height rather than being really tall because that would look weird considering how short I am
Reply 2
Original post by karl pilkington
Say if a guy was average height (5'10) and had a relatively handsome face would you still prefer a guy who was a bit taller. Some girls won't even consider a guy who was below 6 ft so I just wondered.

This is when I start to get insecure about my height.

#5ft3andscrewed4life
Okay, for the last time, no, height is not that important to me. :colonhash:
Reply 4
height doesnt matter to me. as long as the guy isnt my height i mean he has to be taller than me at least.
Average height would actually be fine for me. I'm pretty tiny.
Reply 6
I'm quite tall but still not fussy, don't mind if hes my height, a little bit taller, a lot taller or even a bit shorter.

wouldn't go for someone too short though (just for convenience), what mainly matters to me is the type of guy he is
Reply 7
6ft2 probably is the classic 'ideal' height.

Many girls want tall, dark, handsome men.

In the end you have to have what you can get. Hence the average looking couples we see every day in the street.
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)

Considering I'm 4'10, I couldn't care less, height doesn't matter whatsoever
Reply 10
as long as he's a taller than me im good
Anything taller than me so i can still wear heels :h:
Original post by UWS
This is when I start to get insecure about my height.

#5ft3andscrewed4life

tbh I'm 16 and 4'10 so you aren't that screwed, some people are veryyyy small like me 😂

I don't care about the guys's height, he just has to be taller than me not the same height and I am 5ft 4:smile: So 5'10 is a good height for me:h:
I prefer shorter guys, probably because I'm so short myself.
Really don't care, unless maybe its very extreme.

Most people don't have a great eye for height and even over/underestimate their own let alone other peoples.
There are 2 inches between 5'10 and 6ft. I doubt anyone is really going to notice that, especially as a reason not to date someone.
Reply 16
I'm 5"2 so as long as a guy is 5"6 I'm good
Reply 17
Depends on how old they are...
I mean, I'm pretty short myself, I'm around 5'something, and I find height in guys attractive, so that's not hard to find xD
But I do prefer someone I have to stand on my toes for~
All I can say is being a 6ft 4 lad doesn't seem to have been the huge advantage that the internet claims it should be.
Reply 19
I havent ever met a guy who is shorter than me...so I dont think it would matter as a female I am quite short....my younger sister is taller than me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending