The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

(This is directed to other Econ applicants)

To confirm, we just ignore the email asking for module grades if we put it on our UCAS, right?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
(This is directed to other Econ applicants)

To confirm, we just ignore the email asking for module grades if we put it on our UCAS, right?

I got the same email for Maths ums (applying for maths) and had already put it on UCAS

I still sent the form back to them completed as there's no harm in sending them it twice
Original post by Fleuves
Hiya I've heard nothing yet unfortunately. With it being a new course this year I wonder if they are still smoothing out who deals with enquiries etc lol

Original post by Fleuves
Give them a ring and refer to the e-mail you sent. I'm limited with my options so not so urgent for me. But if you could let me know what they say I'd be very grateful :smile: *

Hi again,

I called them and they said if they need any more information they will ask for it, I sent my application and applied for the Bsc along with my other medicine choices on the 12th of October but I haven't even received an acknowledgement from UCL but I have for all my other medicine choices, did you end up applying for it too then ? And have you heard anything back yet from them ?

Thank you. :smile:
Original post by nihil_nimis
Hi again,

I called them and they said if they need any more information they will ask for it, I sent my application and applied for the Bsc along with my other medicine choices on the 12th of October but I haven't even received an acknowledgement from UCL but I have for all my other medicine choices, did you end up applying for it too then ? And have you heard anything back yet from them ?

Hi pet

Yes I still applied for their BScs on the 12th and I received an e-mail from them on the 13th acknowledging its receipt and inviting me to join their user portal (their equiv. of Track). I've not heard anything else mind you. Have you checked your spam?
Original post by Fleuves
Hi pet

Yes I still applied for their BScs on the 12th and I received an e-mail from them on the 13th acknowledging its receipt and inviting me to join their user portal (their equiv. of Track). I've not heard anything else mind you. Have you checked your spam?

Hey,

I checked my spam but still haven't found anything, I emailed them asking if I was sent an acknowledgment and I didn't receive it or if they just haven't sent me one yet. Anyway, where else have you applied ? I ended up applying to Birmingham, Kings, Hull-york medical school and Liverpool for med.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by akpai22
Anyone applying to physics at UCL? Anyone got any offers yet?

GCSE: 7A*s, 1A, 1B
AS: 2A
A2: A* and predicted a further A*A*A*

Doing Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Already got an A* in Maths.

I've applied for Physics! Haven't heard anything back from them after the acknowledgement email though
Hey,

I checked my spam but still haven't found anything, I emailed them asking if I was sent an acknowledgment and I didn't receive it or if they just haven't sent me one yet. Anyway, where else have you applied ? I ended up applying to Birmingham, Kings, Hull-york medical school and Liverpool for med.

Ahh you've done what you can for now then. Well done on finalising your choices, must be a relief! I have applied for Liverpool & King's for Medicine 5yr too and Southampton for their Foundation (long story). UCL for a BSc, I actually changed my mind though and went for Applied Medical Sciences rather than the Engineering route! I also applied for BSc Anatomy & Human Biology at Liverpool. Best of luck from here :-) x
Original post by Fleuves
Ahh you've done what you can for now then. Well done on finalising your choices, must be a relief! I have applied for Liverpool & King's for Medicine 5yr too and Southampton for their Foundation (long story). UCL for a BSc, I actually changed my mind though and went for Applied Medical Sciences rather than the Engineering route! I also applied for BSc Anatomy & Human Biology at Liverpool. Best of luck from here :-) x

oooh kings is my first choice and I really like the look of Liverpool too, good luck to you too :wink:
is anyone else facing this message when trying to log into the ucl portal:

Your UCL userid has not been generated yet. Please check back later. You will be sent an email when your UCL userid is ready. Regards,ISD Service Desk, UCL
?
Original post by the___jackal
is anyone else facing this message when trying to log into the ucl portal:

Your UCL userid has not been generated yet. Please check back later. You will be sent an email when your UCL userid is ready. Regards,ISD Service Desk, UCL
?

Yes! I tried logging in on Thursday for the first time and I'm still seeing that message, also I need to fill out my natural science streams for next week so don't know what to do
Any biochem applicants heard anything yet?
I got an email to log into their portal for biomedical engineering but when I tried registering it told me my portal wasn't ready...?
Original post by alldaydreaming
Any biochem applicants heard anything yet?

Nothing :frown:
Hi again,

Hi! I sent my application on the 11th and all the Unis emailed me on the 12th. UCL sent me emails (medicine and applied medical sciences) on the 15th. So I'll say wait for a week and they should send you an email.
Good Luck
Reply 194
Same here. Crossed fingers.
Original post by mithi98
Hi! I sent my application on the 11th and all the Unis emailed me on the 12th. UCL sent me emails (medicine and applied medical sciences) on the 15th. So I'll say wait for a week and they should send you an email.
Good Luck

Alright, Thank you.
Original post by t.thompson22
Nothing :frown:

I got an acknowledgement last night but that's all :redface: When did you send your application off? And where else are you applying? :h:
Did anyone get an acknowledgement from Mechanical Engineering? If so, when did you apply?
Reply 198
I got my acknowledgments and request for information in 2 days. So maybe wait? Did anyone get any email request for more information?
I had to wait for a week for my acknowledgement so dw it will come :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending