The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scottishgirl163
Has anyone else barely even started their application yet? Barely started my personal statement. I feel like this is normal in my school but on here otherwise? Other than Oxbridge and applying for medicine is there really a reason that you should apply early as I'm planning to send mine off just before Christmas.

Yeah all the other people in my school who aren't early applicants are sending there's off just before Christmas
Interview at ICL :hide:
Reply 1662
Anyone got offers for linguistics yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfghjklol
I never got one before the offer and they still actually haven't sent one :s-smilie:

That's hillarious
Original post by Moogle679
That's a shame they don't predict A* for Further Maths, it looks like you'd deserve it based on the others! Yeah I'm looking to do MMath/MSci for maths too, I am applying to Bath, Bristol, Imperial, Exeter and Nottingham, which others did you apply for?

I've applied to three of the same as you- Bath, Exeter and Imperial! I have also applied to Warwick and Oxford :smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Doesn't History ask for AAA or something? What were you predicted?

Yeah they asked for AAA I'm predicted A*A*A* :smile:
Reply 1666
Anyone else applying for chemistry? :smile:
Original post by lemonandlime1
Thanks so much! Either last Wednesday or Thursday, can't quite remember

Congrats! What course??
Original post by ImagineCats
Congrats! What course??

Pharmacology
Original post by Lit34
Anyone else applying for chemistry? :smile:

Yeah I'm applying to Glasgow for chemistry!!!!
Pharmacology

Maybe sounds stupid but is this in the same department as genetics? Applied there too on Friday so idk
Original post by lit34
anyone else applying for chemistry? :smile:

Original post by jackster556
yeah i'm applying to glasgow for chemistry!!!!

omg fellow chemists
Reply 1672
Original post by Jackster556
Yeah I'm applying to Glasgow for chemistry!!!!

Awesome! what other unis are you applying to ?
Reply 1673
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg fellow chemists

Where are you applying?
Maybe sounds stupid but is this in the same department as genetics? Applied there too on Friday so idk

not sure tbh? Mine comes under life sciences if that helps you?

Course? And what's your predicted grades?

Nice, what course?
not sure tbh? Mine comes under life sciences if that helps you?

Ah yep genetics is in that department. Ahh man this doesn't feel great :frown: You firming it? What wasthe offer?
Ah yep genetics is in that department. Ahh man this doesn't feel great :frown: You firming it? What wasthe offer?

Actually checked and mine was sent Wednesday so don't worry! yours was sent on a Friday so maybe they haven't looked at it yet because of the weekend and everything.
The offer was ABB, I would like to firm but if I get rejected then yeah Liverpool will be my firm.
How about you? What are you predicted grades?
Actually checked and mine was sent Wednesday so don't worry! yours was sent on a Friday so maybe they haven't looked at it yet because of the weekend and everything.
The offer was ABB, I would like to firm but if I get rejected then yeah Liverpool will be my firm.
How about you? What are you predicted grades?

Fingers crossed thats the case! My predicted grades are ABB, and I'm not too sure about firming yet. I love Swansea and UEA but Liverpool looks pretty good too, plus the year in China! Where else have you applied? I can't find anyone on here doing Genetics to compare offers with aah

Latest

Trending

Trending