The Student Room Group

Best way to tell someone to piss off without sounding too mean?

I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On The Story of Tracy Beaker, they would say "Bog off" when they wished to depart from their peers.
Sorry to be rude but I don't feel like talking to you. :redface:
Reply 3
Could you do me a favour and go f*ck yourself?
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Sorry to be rude but I don't feel like talking to you. :redface:

But what if its a really close friend who got you into deep sh*t
Original post by retro_turtles

Dayuumm.. Umm, wouldn't know tbh, if you're gonaa be nice :s-smilie:
Reply 6

They'd be stupid if they didn't understand that "**** off" means you pissed them off so much bc of what they did
Original post by asinghj
Could you do me a favour and go f*ck yourself?

I have said that but no they keep coming back ffs
Am not gonna be rude but can you piss off bc I want some time to myself.....
I usually just say:" F*** off or I'll beat u up."
Original post by Results
They'd be stupid if they didn't understand that "**** off" means you pissed them off so much bc of what they did

I know but its stressful as hell trying to make them understand
I have said that but no they keep coming back ffs

Chlorofoam will keep them out for some time...
Original post by asinghj
Chlorofoam will keep them out for some time...

Tempting hmm
I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke

Just say how you feel and tell them to leave you alone for some time.
"This right here is a restraining order. Please keep away :smile:"

Flowery "piss off" terms often makes people misunderstand the meaning of your phrases.

Easiest way is to either go offline (if this person is annoying you online) or walk away

Another way is to logically explain why you are pissed off with their statements... but that is not always the best option cuz sometimes the reason is quite private.

But honestly, I usually just tell my friends to f*ck off when they piss me off!
Original post by wolfmoon88
Flowery "piss off" terms often makes people misunderstand the meaning of your phrases.

Easiest way is to either go offline (if this person is annoying you online) or walk away

Another way is to logically explain why you are pissed off with their statements... but that is not always the best option cuz sometimes the reason is quite private.

But honestly, I usually just tell my friends to f*ck off when they piss me off!

I am probably gonna have to write a bloody essay to explain it to them despite it being very clear
I am probably gonna have to write a bloody essay to explain it to them despite it being very clear

Lmao you don't know how much time I have spent trying to explain to my friends why I am upset with them... I have written essays about that before, they ain't pretty. xD

And not essays... rants xD
"youre a knob, **** off"
Piss off please :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending